• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

Me too! And god it can be such a pain sometimes. Try finding just a normal girl in a cyberpunk setting that wears more than a few strips of tape over her privates.

I'm not really that familiar with the genre... but I found a drawing of a girl with a mechanical arm smoking a cigarette and she had pink hair and tattoos and the side of her head shaved. xD oh and she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. lol

I'm not really that familiar with the genre... but I found a drawing of a girl with a mechanical arm smoking a cigarette and she had pink hair and tattoos and the side of her head shaved. xD oh and she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. lol
You know I actually know the exact picture you're talking about because that's one of the few I can find whenever I search.

You know I actually know the exact picture you're talking about because that's one of the few I can find whenever I search.

Sometimes when I type in one thing, I get something random that doesn't even fit with what I was searching for, that's one of the pics that frequently pops up. xD

It's not the best, which is why I switched to pintrest, kind of annoying that you need an account for it tho but I just stuck it to my spam email.

Hahaha yeah, I used to get SO angry at that. Like I would literally yell at my computer. I was so offended. xD then one day I went to look at something there and it didn't hound me and I was happy and thought that it had been changed so you don't need an account... and my husband told me he gave in and made one and I was like, so grateful because I didn't have to. IT DOESN'T OWN ME.

I know, I'm ridiculous. xD

Hahaha yeah, I used to get SO angry at that. Like I would literally yell at my computer. I was so offended. xD then one day I went to look at something there and it didn't hound me and I was happy and thought that it had been changed so you don't need an account... and my husband told me he gave in and made one and I was like, so grateful because I didn't have to. IT DOESN'T OWN ME.

Skittle, never change who you are okay?

I eventually find what im lookin for in a google search so im good
Yee, it's just tough because I'm picky af.

Just a tad

Ehehe, I've got super bad ADD so it happens from time to time, there's also the lovely effect where sometimes I'll be standing face to face talking with someone and then just suddenly realize I haven't been paying any attention to what the other person was saying for the past ~5 minutes.

My thoughts wander... like... one subject will lead to something else and then I have to back track to remember what I was originally thinking. xD and yeah... I do the talking to someone and not paying attention thing too. I'm just generally stressed though and so I tend to start thinking about things I need to do or something.

My thoughts wander... like... one subject will lead to something else and then I have to back track to remember what I was originally thinking. xD and yeah... I do the talking to someone and not paying attention thing too. I'm just generally stressed though and so I tend to start thinking about things I need to do or something.
For me it depends on the person, if I know em personally I can just be all "oh sorry, spaced out, what was that?" but if I don't know em I kind of have to pretend I was listening which is a pain.

For me it depends on the person, if I know em personally I can just be all "oh sorry, spaced out, what was that?" but if I don't know em I kind of have to pretend I was listening which is a pain.

I don't talk to people I don't know for extended periods of time where I would have to be listening to them unless it's online.... then I can just go back and read. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back