• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

Nogoodname Nogoodname I'm glad you got your extension. xD I had times like that, but I always waited until my assignments were almost due because I think I worked better under pressure, like I couldn't think right otherwise. >> but I had issues with programs too.

Nogoodname Nogoodname I'm glad you got your extension. xD I had times like that, but I always waited until my assignments were almost due because I think I worked better under pressure, like I couldn't think right otherwise. >> but I had issues with programs too.
Thankee! I didn't even have to really do anything because I was mostly already done, which is nice.

*Procrastinating working on Delta Green character* shhhhhhh.

Where's Eleph, btw? I'm so used to seeing him taking up ooc, his lack of presence is noted.

Well she's TECHNICALLY already made. This is an old character I'm tweaking. I'm just lazy about tweaking because it requires thought and I don't like that. xD

I appreciate that, thankee!

No problem. :o now I shall mayhaps consider working on Vivian some more. xD I think I might try to find a new character pic because I was using Scarlett Johansson but I dunno'... later because if I do it now I am going to be doing it for the next week. xD

No problem. :o now I shall mayhaps consider working on Vivian some more. xD I think I might try to find a new character pic because I was using Scarlett Johansson but I dunno'... later because if I do it now I am going to be doing it for the next week. xD
Hehehe, I can never use real people in my characters image, I dunno it never feels like they look the way I want them to.

Hehehe, I can never use real people in my characters image, I dunno it never feels like they look the way I want them to.

Oh, I'm a maniac. I will find one that matches as well as possible. I just got lazy on this character and went Scar-Jo. xD I actually used to use a CG pic but then the group I was playing with required realistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back