Seishin Academy [Inactive]

TKolord

The Juiced up Junk Prototype
TKolord submitted a new role play:

Seishin Acadamy - Where Imagination meets Wepons

Seishin Academy, A new Private School in Tokyo where Students can learn to use their Imagination and create spiritual partners. The limit of how many partners you can have is the limit of your imagination. The Partners can be by their side as a manifestation or become a Weapon or Armor. But everything at this Academy isn't Perfect, there are people who use these abilities for their own entertainment and for some reason these gangs have their eyes on the Schools....
Read more about this role play...

T.K. rolled up to the school in his GT-R thinking to himself, So this is where i'm going to spend my last year of high school? He parked of to the side and began to walk toward the five story school towering over everything else in the area. he sighed as a small spider droid crawled up onto his shoulder, "Oh hey fortress" The spider droid made a few clicks and whirls T.K. replied to the spider, "Your right lets just go get our schedule and be on our way to our first class." T.K. walked up to the counter where a tall woman with blond hair greeted him, "Welcome to Seishin academy; Name?"

"T.K."

The lady went through a list of schedules and handed T.K. his she turned to him with a smile, "We hope you enjoy your stay here at the academy."

T.K. grabbed his schedule and walked out of the office, "Okay that was creepy......."

Being late rushes to the academy on his skates and Kiro pumping flames out in stock thinking to self "i got to get to school before anyone tags the place." while he tags the ground and walls on his way to the academy rushes pass some people and jumps the fence to get to the lady.

"am i late?"

"No and Welcome to Seishin academy; Name?"

"Beat"

looks through list and finds it in a second being the only one writing in a graffiti style was found in ease "we hope you enjoy your stay at the academy" grinning with a evil smile

sending a chill down Beats spine he grabs the paper and dashes out the office.

Raven couldn't help but look up at the school in a look of uncertainty, she didn't enjoy being sent to some school but it seemed better then living in that house with her Aunty.

"Maybe we could just ditch or something," The blonde girl beside her looked completely human but Raven knew that, that look wasn't her true form yet she kept her mouth shut since she was always in the human form.

"Nah, they'd just find us," Raven grumbled to Kukimi just as she felt a warm and soft thing rub against her leg, looking down she seen the cute and fluffy white fox both Kukimi and Raven knew as Bazel.

"Let's just get this over with," She sighed before bending down and putting Bazel on her shoulder, there was no way Raven wanted Bazel to get squished by anyone and since Bazel was usually always on her shoulder there wouldn't be a problem.

"Hi," Raven said when she reached the front desk, she felt a bit weird talking to someone she didn't know but she didn't let that show.

"Welcome to Seishin Academy, name?" The lady asked the moment she seen Raven and for a moment Raven was pondering if she should even respond.

"Raven Garden," Rave answered and once the lady said she hoped that she enjoyed her stay, Raven didn't hesitate to rush away and in search of either a space alone or... well, a space along would do nicely.

Layla's mind on over drive once more as she made her way to school,and if she did not hurry she was gonna be late.A woman with a very curvaceous body stood next to her,"HURRY UP YOU INFERNAL IDIOT!IF YOU DO NOT RUN YOU WILL BE LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY!ARGHHHHH,WHAT AN IDIOT!"The woman's name was See-U and she was the spirit of Layla.The demon witch was rushing her master who was in her own world once more,but Nagin the fox that walked beside her knew what to do.Going between the teenagers legs,he picked her up,then he was off at an amazing speed.

Within minutes they were in the front office,with See-U in her hidden form on Layla's finger,"Hello and Welcome to Seishin Academy.Will you please tell me your name?"The lady at the desk spoke cryptically and coldly.

"Layla!"She pronounced with enthusiasm

"Here,and I hope you enjoy and learn from your experience here at the academy.With a creepy smile and wave Layla was off,but not without telling the lady she was a creepy witch.

Pierro and his spirit sat down in the DL12 hideout bored.

I wonder what i can do now.

"You know what, i think i'm going to go spirit hunting." Pierro said with a smile.

T.K. began to look around the school its sheer size and design reminded him more of a business company more then a school, "Such an odd place don't you thing fortress?" The spider began to make more clicks and whirs T.K. laughed, "That's what I thought. Come on i think we should make some friends." T.K. walked down to the center of the courtyard to find people who already had spirits..........

Beat dashes to the center of the school tagging the ground with a big GG's tag. thinking to self.

"dam this place is big, good thing i can't get in trouble for using my spirits. or i'd be chase by those stupid cops again."

tagging the ground fast then sitting on the bench near by taking picture of it sending it to the GG's back home.

Raven frowned as she leaned against a tree in the courtyard, she wasn't comfortable being around so many people let alone the fact that she knew none of them. Brushing a bit of her shoulder length red hair, her multi-colored brown and green eyes to look at her surroundings just as Bazel tapped her on the nose with her paw.

"Strangers... aren't my thing either," Kukimi grumbled as she narrowed her eyes at several different people, Raven jabbed her a bit before she sat down at the bottom of the tree and just waited for whatever would happen next and hopefully it wasn't going to be anything dramatic.

Layla rounded the corner on Nagin,almost running into someone on a bench,but Nagin could careless about them and ran Beat straight over,"Sorry!"Layla said as she pushed herself off the black fox and landed on a tree branch,"Hup!And she sticks the landing,hehe."Layla's feet feet dropped out from under her,allowing her to sit on the branch.The branch shook a small bit,giving the illusion of possible breaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Piero left the base of the DL12 in search of some spirits to hunt. He saw the local spirit school and started heading towards it. Wow i sense lots of tasty spirits for my spirit to feast on. This is just priceless, i can't wait for this any longer. Piero started to dash towards school quicker and quicker.

T.K. Came to the center of the Courtyard where there was a Giant Tree with a few benches. He noticed a student on the floor wearing what appeared to be roller blades, he also looked toward the tree and saw two girls. One was sitting on top of branch while the other was sitting under the tree. T.K. could tell they had their spirits, "The three of you have your spirits correct?" The Spider bot began to create mechanized noises, T.K. bopped his forehead with the palm of his hand, "Your right where are my manners, My name is T.K. And this is fortress." The spider bot crawled on to T.K. hand making a few clicks and Whirs.....

Gets up "ya i have my spirits how do you think i didn't get in trouble for tagging this school" flips spray can in air and catches it. "well my name is beat and this spirit is named spray "sup you know any good spots or you new to" beat says "this place is squeaky clean no graffiti artists hit this place before." spray "true" beat ask TK "so you new also?"

T.K. just stared at him with a blank look on his face, Then shook his head," Yeah of course i'm new this school was just built." He then looked down at the spray can then thought to himself, Great I'm looking for some strong partners for school and one of them is a vandalist. What about the Two girls though??

"what you looking at my gangs tag disrespectfully." looking at you kinda pissed look on face.

Layla eyes glanced at the tags,"I am!They are just ugly and not the place for a school.Once again this is a school not some hoodlum hang out were you can just decree something as yours from a little bit of paint."The young lady spoke as she allowed her body to fall from the branch,but landed gracefully on her feet,next to Nagin.All the while she had a smile plastered across her face,"Nice to meet you T.K. I am Layla,and this is Nagin who is not a people person.Sorry if he snarls,growls,barks,or even give you death stares."

"Hoodlum funny i'm use to hero back in my town. This is not a simple tag it's art i can tag the finest art but i'm no copycat i'm not tagging someone else work. My gang is my family disrespect my tag you disrespect the people who i'd die for. The only reason i came here is my gang want me to get a better education. Now i'm going to go you two are killing my mood" skates off putting his music on high.

T.K. looked over at Layla, "It's nice to meet you and don't worry about me being offended." He looked over to Beat, "Now is not the time for anyone to be picking fights." As soon as he said that the spider drones eyes grew red and you could hear a Jet flying over the school. "Now then shall we all just relax I wouldn't want anything to get ugly."

By the time T.K. threat was made and the jet flew over,Beat had already rounded the corner in frustration or anger,Layla couldn't tell. Layla smiled at T.K.,"I'm guessing that is your plane or jet above us?"She asked as she took a sit on top of Nagin,then crossed her legs in a very elegant way.

T.K. smiled but only as a simple grin, "Yes but he is not the main spirit you would have to fight." You could then hear whispering coming from his ring and necklace. "But I really do hope that we won't have to resort to fighting."

Pierro arrived at the school and noticed a group of kids with spirits. Maybe I can trick these kids to get there spirits. Pierro waved to the kids. "Hi kids i'm one of the teachers at this school." Pierro said in a nice gentle voice.

"Well fighting is a good way to get to know someone.Like in animes where the fight reaches a certain point and the characters state their resolves and also reveals their backstory.So I think that fights allow you to get to know people better than just talking."Layla kept her eyes on T.K.,but her gaze finally drifted off to mysterious man saying that he was a teacher.Layla produced a smile,"Hi very nice to meet you Mr.Unknown.What do you teach?"Nagin only growled with a death glare at the man.

"Well then I believe a little brawl is in order then." T.K. smiled he then turned his attention to the teacher, "It's quite peculiar that you decided to show up because now that I think about it i have not seen a sing adult in the area except for an extremely peculiar receptionist. Do you care to explain yourself?" You could hear the sound in the jet and spider get louder and more violent-like

"Well i teach basic spirit controls, young ones." Pierro looked at the young man trying to make a fight happen. "And you should really keep your mouth shut if you want to survive." Pierro's smile disappeared and took out a special ring with glowing red energy. "Devour their spirits king's Jester. My name Pierro and i must now say goodbye."

Layla's smile was plastered across her face as she started to giggle,"I thought that you were strange,and my suspicions were correct.Nagin!"The huge fox's body had disappeared,and reappeared behind Pierro about to bite his leg.Layla sprinted toward him the man mysterious man and launched a kick at his chin,"Nagin doesn't like people,sorry!"

Users who are viewing this thread