Seishin Acadamy (T.K. X OZ)

TKolord

The Juiced up Junk Prototype
@MeetMeInOz

There is an academy unlike no other in japan, This academy allows students to utilize there imagination and turn them into creatures and weapons of mass power. But with great power comes corruption and there are people who take this corruption and use it for there own good. Our story begins At the Academy's First day after opening where the students are going to be in the fight of their lives.........

((Continue with the RP?)) Ami walked up to the Academy and took a deep breath through her nose and out her mouth. She sighed softly and rubbed her arms as she studied the outside. It was pretty, sort of dark, but pretty none the less for an Academy of imagination against corruption. She looked around before she began walking again.

Cyrus looked up gazing at the magnificent structure which was the school. My first year here but my second year of high school......This will be interesting. He fixed his coat and went to go find his first class, Intro to Spirits.

Ami slowly slipped through the throng of others and got pushed into the hallway. She gasped and struggled to get to the grand staircase to her right stopping on the fifth stair where the others weren't going to be. She huffed and leaned on the railing.

Cyrus began to walk up the stairs and noticed a girl trying to catch her breath on the stairs. He walked up to her and nudged her a bit, "Hey are you alright there?" Cyrus asked with a smile.

Ami looked at him and offered a sweet smile. "I'm um I'm fine thanks for asking, it's just hard to get through everyone..." She says softly and looked down. "I'm Ami..."

Cyrus smiled,"Can't blame you First year of this new school and everyone's hectic. By the way names Cyrus, Nice to meet you Ami." He smiled once again, "You know where your next class is?."

She looked at him and shook her head. "No I'm lost. Intro to Spirits, any idea? I will probably get lost multiple times today..." She said and shifted from foot to foot watching the others.

(gtg)

"Oh were in the same class?" Cyrus looked around, "Well its somewhere on the second floor around where we are. Would you care to accompany me?"

Ami smiled and nodded softly. "I went to school somewhere else last year..." She said softly and began up the stairs her hands laced in front of her with a soft hmming.

"Same here." Cyrus said smiling, "That means I only get three years to go to this school." He looked up and saw the number which said 3-245 he looked down at his paper and saw the same number, "Looks like this is our class." Cyrus walked up and held the door open for Ami.

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am just ready to start schooling again. I get bored easily." She said with a tilt of her head and she slipped into the class room. She looked for two open seats, she didn't want to sit alone or with a stranger. She waited for Cyrus.

Cyrus walked inside and sat right next to her, "Well I think this school will be the best place to get rid of boredom." After he said that more students began to walk inside. And a Very tall Skinny person walked in with a briefcase and a marker.

Ami smiled and nodded. "If I make friends then I think so... I don't make friends very well." She said as the tall person walked in. "How tall do you think the professor is?"

Cyrus analyzed the professor, "I'm guessing like 6'foot"9?" The teacher wrote his name on the board and began to speak, "Hello my name is Mr.Ranashi I will be your teacher for this semester."

Ami giggled under her breath. "He towers me by two feet..." She teased and looks at Cyrus with a smile. "You know I think this year will be fun. I didn't think anyone would be nice to me here..."

Cyrus chuckled, "Well i'm glad your nice to me" The teacher tapped his marker on the desk and began to speak, "Ok class so today we are going to learn about the basics of spirits."

Ami looks at Cyrus and leans back. She took this class last year, but she didn't pay attention, she was to busy fighting with others. She yawned leaning back in her chair. "Boring." She mumbled softly.

She looked at him with soft eyes and sighed softly before looking back at the professor. She stayed silent. She wasn't really the girl to talk during class, but didn't mean she paid attention at her old school, she would make a change.

(Teacher) OK so i want to teach you about Spirit types. Armor, Disguise, and Weapon. When you obtain your first spirit. You will be able to decide what form you want it in. An armor form will increase your attack or Defense maybe add an arsenal of magic to the fray. Disguise will be used when your not using the spirit so it could be a ring, hat, Fire-hydrant. Finally The weapon Whatever you imagine as a weapon your spirit will become its own design of it. Oh and i almost forgot when you have a spirit you can use him just as he looks which is a familiar.

Ami raised her hand. "Sir, what if you can't choose? Will the Spirit choose for itself?" She asked before she withdrew her hand and leaned her chair back against the wall of desk behind her. She twirled her hand in her skirts silently as she waited to see if he would answer her question. Ami looked at Cyrus. Was it a stupid question? Should she have kept it to herself? She bit her lip and tapped her leg softly with anxious fingers. She wasn't used to being holed up in a classroom at her old school.

"A very good question. Well if it's your first spirit it will most likely decide for itself." The teacher kept talking going over armor and weapon styles.

Ami looked at Cyrus from the corner of her eye. She paid attention to the teacher, but studied him at the same time. She studied the way his hair fell and the way he looked so serious focused on the teacher in this way. She gave a small smile and without realizing how far she leaned back her chair clattered to the floor taking her with it. She let out a surprised squeak grabbing the edge of the table in front of her.

Cyrus got out of his seat and helped Ami up, "Are you alright there?" His coat got stuck on His chair and he fell over right next to her, "Ow."

Users who are viewing this thread