• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rinaza Thorn

๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ
[ Queen's Letter to the People] Seira | Thorn
[ Discord Connection ] Xia#8514
[ Tags ] Medieval, Fantasy, Supernatural

159151801448695590.png

The Purete Relic- the strength of the land. Centuries ago, its very existence gave life to the very society of today. For years, it has provided the magical strength to keep the earth breathing. However, greed for its power turn its good to evil, and the kingdom that stood fell into an age of darkness.

Countries split, and war governed the land. To diminish the evil king's powers, the Purete Relic was fragmented, the act causing the death of The General. Vryheid was formed in separation of the kingdom, and its goal was to take down the evils of Seira. However, it in itself could be named corrupted as well; a fight of democracy versus monarchy seeming more like a cover-up for anarchy and despair.

After a few life times, a young girl was born. One being raised with compassion and sympathy, she learned of the evils of her own country. In order to keep a promise, she grew strong enough to take the throne, hoping to change what was broken. However, enemies do not listen to apologies, and war continued. The only answer was to win, and that she did. The new ruler of Seira, Queen Rinaza Thorn, brought victory to her queendom, thus beginning this tale.

Even though the roses of hope can be seen, the path is still embraced by the pain of thorns.

Seira is in need of new adventurers to recover the missing fragments of the Purete Relic, to discover medical knowledge in the Old Land, to help resolve the internal conflicts from the destructions of war, and much more. Please, come join the Elysian Order to bring happiness to Seira.

---

Hello, everyone! My name is Rina, and I run a discord RP called Seira. The text above is only a teardrop to the ocean of a story we have in our community of 30 (~ 12 active writers). The story is much more in-depth surrounding the secrets of the Purete Fragment, why "bosses" hold such fragments, why the queen killed her father, why the hatred in the Vryheid Province is much stronger than you can imagine, and more. If you are interested, I can take the time to either tell you or write to you the entirety of this story thus far! The only reason I do not put everything here is because the story is heavily based on its time line, which means I would have to start from the beginning to present day, which is a lot to put in one post. Do not be scared though- it may seem overwhelming, but us Seirans are excellent in bringing new members up to speed!

Seirans are originally from chatango, but we have formed an amazing bond in discord. Whether you look to chat with others both IC and OOC, or choose to only participate in the story itself, you are all welcomed to come spectate the story in case you wish to join! Everyone starts out as spectators, but once your character application has been accepted, you are allowed to jump into any plot!

I am the head lorekeeper for Seira; however, a lot of this world's creation is made by all writers. Besides the Main Story line, all writers have contributed immensely to map creation, existence of magic, and a plethora of other aspects about Seira.
To downscale what what we are, I will add a little "dictionary" of major events or names.
Rinaza Thorn: Queen of Seira. She as the ability of sound manipulation.
Seira: The queendom that rules the land. The majority of its citizens are human, though many hold supernatural abilities.
Vryheid: Previously a neighboring country that existed for only a couple life times. After its defeat in the war, its land was welcomed as a province in Seira. A majority of its citizens are dragon-blood.
Purete Relic: Known as the power of the land. It has existed for centuries and provided protection to the people. However, after being scattered, its fragments have been taken by certain individuals and used for mischief and sin. The queendom's goal is to recover the missing fragments in order to restore the Purete Fragment. As of right now, only two fragments have been recovered, but the exploration for the third fragment is about to commence. The following is the information Seirans know: HOME | Inkoshizu.
Elysian Order: Seira's adventuring league; those who join will become the traveling eyes and relic seekers for the queendom. Those in the Elysian Order will forms parties and be given specifics tasks or areas of exploration; some of you may be sent to the southern region to find resources while others investigate clues about the Purete Relic.
Novaria: The province of Seira that holds the capital, Cythera.
Cythera: Capital of Seira where Thorn Palace resides.
Iso Tournoua: The fight tournament that establishes IC ranking and OOC combat ranking.
Combat Ranking: In order to avoid the need of judges or T1-T5, our boss battles are dictated by a dice roll. (There is little information on this, for we have yet to actually engage a boss.) *Please note, not everyone needs to participate in combat. This is just for those who would like to.

Some basic things to know about this group are as follows:
Literate: We are a community of efficient writers, and we hope to see you continue the standard! We aren't looking for perfection, and we definitely do not ask for only English natives. In fact, I think a majority of our community are bilingual; after all, we all live in different parts of the world! If you want to see what the standard is, drop me a DM, and I can either copy and paste, or I can invite you to the discord as a spectator.
Semi-para to Novella: We do not have a standard length for posts. We have writers who post one or two paragraphs, whereas others post up to 10+ paragraphs. Your pace is whomever you decide to interact with!
Activity: As of right now, we are a relatively slow RP, taken that many of us are still students. Nonetheless, the RP is going back into motion, which is why I joined this sites in hopes to find writers like you! Posts speeds are up to the people who are interacting.
Rules: Standard OOC and IC RP groups apply to Seira. For more information, you will find the #rules tab on discord!
OOC: If you are a person who does not wish to interact with others outside of character interaction, then please skip this! However, if you are looking for a community of friends, then Seira is perfect for you. Following typical and human standards, OOC is pretty much open to all discussions, the current ones usually centering around being 3rd Imposter in Among Us and screaming students.

---

If you find Seira at all interesting, please drop me a DM, and I will respond to you as soon as I can! I will answer to discord more often, though I hope to be on this website more to catch any of you who wish to speak to me here. If you are wanting to know the full story of Seira, then, again, I can either send you a written message, or we can hop into discord VC together! I will not force you to do anything you are uncomfortable with, so please let me know your pace and what makes you happy! If you are already interested in making a character, I will help you through the process of a character application.

Seira Invicta, and I hope to see you soon!

Last edited:
For anyone who is curious to know, this RP has been going on for a few months now! A Main Story has been established- along with other individual stories,- and there are active members that have already posted quite a few times. In all, we aren't necessarily a "new" RP group- we're just in search for more writers!

Nonetheless, we are ready to welcome newcomers at this time, and we look forward to meeting spectators that may become future members.

Some things are specific to our group, one being that we- the active writers- are mostly anime-themed art. We have a few who are creatures and armored figures, though the majority matches the style of my profile picture. We do not welcome irl photos, no matter it be a character or your discord profile picture, unfortunately. We are lenient, but we do have a basic standard of aesthetics to keep. This is why some writers make a new discord for this group. Whether that is to your cup of tea or not, come check us out to make your final decision!

Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back