• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

moon_struck

give up what you love, before it does you in
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick introduction!

I am a 28 year old female, who primarily will be active in the evenings or weekends seeing as I work a full time job during the week, but promise to do my best to provide quick and quality replies as often as I can. I did take a little break from this site, but am truly missing the comradery of writing. I am a fair Roleplayer with years of experience. I am willing to play both genders and so I ask that you have the same flexibility. I fully support the LGTBQ community and don't mind playing same gender couples. I do ask that your writing style be at least PG-13, if not 18+ would be preferred. My writing style is flexible, and while I do prefer writing in third person, I am not opposed to the first person point of view either. A Roleplay sample can also be provided at request! I am open to all kinds of genres, so even if you don't find it listed below, please don't be afraid if it's something you'd like to try out. I have an open mind and don't shy away from most topics.

Topics I am Interested in Writing;

Anime {Naruto***, Bleach, Pokemon)
Warrior Cats
Wolves
The Walking Dead
The Mortal Instruments
Werewolves/Vampires
Supernatural (Series & Otherwise)
High School Settings {Wide Range of Topics}
Bands {Totally rock band nerd here}
Arranged Marriage {Power-Based}
Rival Gangs {Romance}
Horror {Wide Rang of Topics}
Miscellaneous! {Let me know your ideas please}

Please feel free to send me a private message if you're more comfortable discussing things that way. I'm really looking forward to Roleplaying with you.
I truly appreciate your time and look forward to writing with you.
Moon

Last edited:
marek1330 marek1330 - I'm sorry, but I usually like to put out several paragraphs. Not much of a one-liner writer.

@htttps.lovebug - Either one would be great! Did you have a preference?

@ LucielArckon - My apologies, I don't.

@ ashleybuckley2017 - I would be up for any one of those ideas!

Hello Everyone,

Just a quick introduction!

I am a 27 year old female, who primarily will be active in the evenings or weekends seeing as I work a full time job during the week, but promise to do my best to provide quick and quality replies as often as I can. I did take a little break from this site, but am truly missing the comradery of writing. I am a fair Roleplayer with years of experience. I am willing to play both genders and so I ask that you have the same flexibility. I fully support the LGTBQ community and don't mind playing same gender couples. I do ask that your writing style be at least PG-13, if not 18+ would be preferred. My writing style is flexible, and while I do prefer writing in third person, I am not opposed to the first person point of view either. A Roleplay sample can also be provided at request! I am open to all kinds of genres, so even if you don't find it listed below, please don't be afraid if it's something you'd like to try out. I have an open mind and don't shy away from most topics.

Topics I am Interested in Writing;

Anime {Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon)
Warrior Cats
The Walking Dead
The Mortal Instruments
Werewolves/Vampires
Supernatural (Series & Otherwise)
High School Settings {Wide Range of Topics}
Bands {Totally rock band nerd here}
Arranged Marriage {Power-Based}
Rival Gangs {Romance}
Horror {Wide Rang of Topics}
Miscellaneous! {Let me know your ideas please}

Please feel free to send me a private message if you're more comfortable discussing things that way. I'm really looking forward to Roleplaying with you.
I truly appreciate your time and look forward to writing with you.
Moon
I have an idea for a modern world setting where monsters and humans coexist, would that interest you?

Hi! I’m Thug/Suki, I’m twenty-two, and I’ve been roleplaying over ten years! I’ve recently gotten back into Naruto and I’ve seriously been craving roleplaying it!!

I’m really looking for someone to do Gaara x Rock Lee with me, but if there’s something else you’re into I’m totally open minded!!

Tell me if you’re interested!

Hey! I’m currently interested in a lgbtq warrior cats RP!

I enjoy classic slow burns like forbidden mates and found families, but love playing with darker themes like food shortage, characters growing worse, Starclan influence, etc. I also tend to focus on characters' complexity and morally gray attributes and how they are affected by their environment, each OC running with an overall theme.
...Basically if your seeking a more complex RP I think I can handle it!

Here’s an example of my responses:
RobinFang takes another generous bite of vole, the old flesh tearing easily as its gray fur got stuck in his long teeth, his gaze lazily lifting upwards as he watched HoneyPool fur waft and catch the sunlight as it drifts in the air.

With food hitting his stomach and the slow sun painting his pelt silver, a small sense of ease is finally able to drizzle over the tortoiseshell.

“Sorry to hear about your patrol” The she-cat spoke is a low voice as she settled into her nest, her back to the tom. RobinFang’s torn ear twitched at the sound, finding the apology out of place.

“You sure do apologize a lot.” He absently observed in a quiet tone, watching as HoneyPool shuffled deeper into her nest of moss as the den’s thorns distribute her white fur.

‘Why does she always seem so down whenever she’s stuck in her own thoughts?’ He huffs at the vague thought, the end of his tail twitching as he pulled the appendage closer to himself. Assuming HoneyPool was just reminiscing about her old clan from across the lake, RobinFang could only hope that he would be able to ease his clanmate into the life of a ShadowClan cat.

She seemed nice enough to be able to make friends on her own, the molly’s polite demeanor working in her favor socially to ensure the she-cat would make friends as time passes.

HoneyPool’s more mellow personality would defiantly serve her better than his did when he first joined Shadowclan, the tom taking another bite of his prey as he curls in on himself, his feather-adorn nest wrapping around him.

Rotating the piece of vole in his paws as he takes another bite, he’s able to focus in on the taste, the old flesh only fit to fill his stomach than to truly enjoy as it passes over his tongue. Its last remnants of fur are worn, the browning flesh overly tender, and the brittle bones making him have to gently lap at the remaining strips of meat so its delicate skeleton wouldn’t stab at his mouth.

Despite the poor quality, the fresh-kill settles his cramping stomach enough to go hunting.

He gently pushes the small bones aside once he’s finished, the hip bones poking out of his clustered nest as he stretched. His back arches upward and paws forward before walking up to the warriors’ den’s entrance, his shoulders jetting out of his short pelt and head hung low.

His head pokes out of the dead shrub, low-hanging fern leaves brushing against his ears as he looks out onto the camp. The clan was slow and docile at sun high. Siblings like LynxSwipe’s twins, the identical large black heavy-coated toms, SpiderFoot and RoachTooth, poke fun at each other as they sit on the edges of shadows. Mates joined together to share tongues, all laying in soft patches of stone and moss like PoppyBush curled around her tiny brown and white mate in the nursery. Friend groups waked together at an idle pace, sharing prey as they chattered, cats like DustWatcher, SweetHare, and ThornMask splitting a mouse between them.

RobinFang’s gaze sharpens as he looks for routes out of camp without being disturbed, but catches on the she-cat beside him.

RobinFang turns to HoneyPool, her eyes closed and her tail tightly curled in on herself cozily in her nest.

“ThornMask and SnakeShine will come by sometime today and ask you to join them for a patrol. I suggest you take the opportunity to fit in as you stretch your legs.” He flatly advises as he turns away from HoneyPool to look out again, unsure if she was even listening.

“Keep your secrets close to your chest around the tom though, he’s not the most tightly sealed cat when it comes to private matters.” He sighs, an orange paw leaving the den as he walked down the muddy slope, his green eyes darting between cats as he began weaving though clanmates.

Reply if your still interested and I’ll DM you potential plots and just general oc lore : )

Hi ! I don't know if you are still interested in that roleplay request but I would love to talk about the rock band part ! I've been craving a good rock'n'roll band roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back