• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Writers...

sunshine and whiskey

Always bring your own sunshine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

About The Roleplaying Me & My Ideal Partner

First thing is first, despite my real life gender, I can play both male and female roles. I've also became a fan of doubling and will do that, as well. I can also play any pairing except for FxF. Nothing against it but just not as experienced with it. I honestly expect the same from my partner though I do not require my partner to double.

I tend to post a minimum of four paragraphs, more or less depending on the situation at hand. I also post with proper grammar, correct punctuation and capitalization, or at least I try to. I want my partner to post at least three paragraphs but quality over quantity.

I crave for detail, character development and plot twists. Hope my partner is the same. Contribute to the plot.

I can roleplay through the threads or PMs. I honestly prefer threads because I want others to be engaged into our story but if you want PMs, I can do that as well.

I tend to do basic character sheets in 1x1, meaning only Name, Age and Appearance. I like to let the personality and history play out in the roleplay. But I can do extensive ones. Whatever me and my partner decide.

The TV Series

The TV Shows

The Originals

The Vampire Diaries

Glee

American Horror Story

Legend of Korra

Orphan Black

The Fosters

Switched at Birth

BBC Sherlock

Game of Thrones

Once Upon A Time

Teen Wolf

The Movies

Harry Potter

The Fault In Our Stars

Divergent

The Maze Runner

The Best of Me

If I Stay

Genres

Romance

Supernatural

Drama

Action & Adventure

Horror

Medieval

Modern/Slice of Life

If you are interested in my ideas or have some of your own, do not be afraid to respond below or PM me, please. And might I add, in fandoms whether it be TV or Movie, I only play OCs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi TheTypist,

I'd be interested in doing Harry Potter OC, Romance, Supernatural, Drama, Action/Adventure, Medieval or Modern. If you send me a PM I'd love to talk to you further about doing a 1x1. Thanks!

@Draken

If you're still interested in doing an Avatar themed roleplay, please PM me so we can hash out all of our details there. :)

@Writer

Hm, about we do something with Medieval along with Drama and Romance. Please, if you're still interested, PM me. :)

I'd love to do either:

Harry Potter, Once Upon A Time {I've only seen up to Season 3. Sorry.}. And I'd do a romance rp with you. (:

I'm down for romance rp'ing on Harry Potter, Game of Thrones and Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm a sucker for romance, so would I apologize if I sway towards romance (unless you're into that genre anyway, and I'll run after to get a thread started!). If it's Avatar though, I'd really love to get some action in there. I'm hopelessly in love with the show... The only genre I approach with cold feet is horror. Otherwise, my body is ready! (For plots, of course.)

@ERR0R

Okay. I shall you send you a PM. :)

@Bandages

First off.. Harley Quinn! And secondly, all of those are great choices but I'd love to go for the Avatar one, haven't did that roleplay in so long. And of course, it wouldn't be Avatar without the action along with romance!! A PM shall be sent towards you. :)

I would love to role play with yoy! Maybe a Teen Wolf or Divergent? With the genre of Romance. Also, I love to double up not many do it but I love to if you are up for it!

Teen Wolf with the double up factor!!!! I would love to do that with you. I always wanted to play as a werewolf and a hunter!

Let's do this! PM me ASAP!

@deception

OMG I just want to rp with you xD I don't care what, as long as it has romance I think. (I don't know if you are up for MxM?) Anyway beside that I am open to anything (that doesn't involve zombies or pirates for some reason) And yeah I would like to do Divergent or Maze Runner, or possible a cross over with Hunger Games? I don't know, might have a rough idea for that. Anyway yeah, just PM me. I always love your ideas and would be honoured to write with you

IITheTypistII said:
@Circledude5
Nice. I'd love to discuss even more about a potential plot in a PM.
Okay, even though I've had this for a little while, I may not have made my initial ten posts...I'll check real quick

Circledude5 said:
Okay, even though I've had this for a little while, I may not have made my initial ten posts...I'll check real quick
I've done six. Well, now seven

IITheTypistII said:
@Circledude5
Oh, that's fine. Hope you know in Fandoms, I'd like to play original characters and not canon characters.
I like playing Canon or OC, and I'm fine playing alongside either as well. So as long as your character is decent (meaning not super shallow or overpowered, the usual), there shouldn't be any issue.

IITheTypistII said:
@Circledude5
Trust me, you'll fall in love with my character. Haha. So, what pairing would you like? MxM or MxF??
Either works for me as well. It's funny; I'm picky about what I go after, but don't require specifics when it comes to the actual RP itself.

IITheTypistII said:
@Circledude5
The only thing I have is try to post two or more paragraphs and contribute to the plot, at least.
That's fine. I guess I do favour some things in the RP itself. And those would be decent grammar/spelling, activity, and decent length.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back