• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ Seeking Sonic 1x1 ~

Windstar

A.K.A. Ally Bluestorm
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm Ally/Windstar, and I am particularly in the neighborhood in search for a (hopefully Long-term) Sonic the Hedgehog roleplay!

71c3f7d834429d9ebfbfc04b4e7fa7b6.gif

I've been roleplaying for over a decade and can write at an intermediate level, at best- and would love to get the habit back into practice. I am not picky about partners, their skill, amount of RPCs, activity, or length so long as the roleplay itself is engaging and that we're able to work off of one another's posts.

I don't have any solidified plots, but I do have continuities/settings that I am capable of roleplaying or mixing into the roleplay if needed. I highly encourage musing as we go, for this reason. I work best without the pressure to think of events beforehand to starting a roleplay, as that's not something I'm used to yet! This doesn't mean that we can't, but if I'm struggling, that's probably why, and I apologize in advance for my shortcomings!

I tend to roleplay FCs and am especially seeking those willing to work with my fan characters' involvment, but I have roleplayed Sonic, Tails, or Cosmo in the past and am welcome to picking those roles or even others up again! (said characters don't have to know or have met canons beforehand if that's undesired, and is fully up for discussion! )

My Main FC is shipped with Sonic the Hedgehog, himself, so I'd especially love for that to be in the 1x1 by some means~

Last, but not Least, the only thing I Absolutely Refuse to Roleplay is "Sonic" BOOM- Do Not involve any of the designs, characters, content, and so on. This title makes me disproportionately uncomfortable for rather personal reasons that I'm not open to discussing, so please take care to Never involve it in any way/shape/form!

List of Continuities I know/can roleplay:

-Games (Classic, and Modern all the way up to Lost World, Also Welcome to Sonic Mania! )
-Archie Comics (Pre-Genesis Wave)
-Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
-Sonic the Hedgehog/SatAM (Cartoon)
-Sonic Underground
-Sonic X
-The Sonic OVA

I am welcome to mixing any of these!

As for what few settings/muses I do have, don't hesitate to ask for them, I'm sure I can pull them up when/as needed!

Please Swing a Reply my way if Interested, and Thank You so Much in Advance for the Consideration!

Hello, I'm Ally/Windstar, and I am particularly in the neighborhood in search for a (hopefully Long-term) Sonic the Hedgehog roleplay!

71c3f7d834429d9ebfbfc04b4e7fa7b6.gif

I've been roleplaying for over a decade and can write at an intermediate level, at best- and would love to get the habit back into practice. I am not picky about partners, their skill, amount of RPCs, activity, or length so long as the roleplay itself is engaging and that we're able to work off of one another's posts.

I don't have any solidified plots, but I do have continuities/settings that I am capable of roleplaying or mixing into the roleplay if needed. I highly encourage musing as we go, for this reason. I work best without the pressure to think of events beforehand to starting a roleplay, as that's not something I'm used to yet! This doesn't mean that we can't, but if I'm struggling, that's probably why, and I apologize in advance for my shortcomings!

I tend to roleplay FCs and am especially seeking those willing to work with my fan characters' involvment, but I have roleplayed Sonic, Tails, or Cosmo in the past and am welcome to picking those roles or even others up again! (said characters don't have to know or have met canons beforehand if that's undesired, and is fully up for discussion! )

My Main FC is shipped with Sonic the Hedgehog, himself, so I'd especially love for that to be in the 1x1 by some means~

Last, but not Least, the only thing I Absolutely Refuse to Roleplay is "Sonic" BOOM- Do Not involve any of the designs, characters, content, and so on. This title makes me disproportionately uncomfortable for rather personal reasons that I'm not open to discussing, so please take care to Never involve it in any way/shape/form!

List of Continuities I know/can roleplay:

-Games (Classic, and Modern all the way up to Lost World, Also Welcome to Sonic Mania! )
-Archie Comics (Pre-Genesis Wave)
-Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
-Sonic the Hedgehog/SatAM (Cartoon)
-Sonic Underground
-Sonic X
-The Sonic OVA

I am welcome to mixing any of these!

As for what few settings/muses I do have, don't hesitate to ask for them, I'm sure I can pull them up when/as needed!

Please Swing a Reply my way if Interested, and Thank You so Much in Advance for the Consideration!
I'm interested but I won't be able to be sonic or any cannon character for that matter :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back