• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom closed.

I would love to give Sesshomaru a shot if you would roleplay Koga for me! (I haven’t roleplayed Sesshomaru before, so as long as you give me pointers, I should be good to go!)

I would love to give Sesshomaru a shot if you would roleplay Koga for me! (I haven’t roleplayed Sesshomaru before, so as long as you give me pointers, I should be good to go!)
Sounds deligthful, I'm more than willing to try Koga. If you're familar with Hiten or Bankotsu I'm also open to having them played for me instead of Sesshomaru. Send me a PM whenever you're ready!

I've been rewatching the show and I am interested in a double up plot driven RP. I'm looking for someone to play Sesshomaru, Bankostu or Hiten for my OC, and I can play any of the cast to pair with your OC.

For YYH I'm interested in a non-romantic RP with Kurama, but I can play any of the characters for you (including Kurama) in your part of the RP.

Send me a DM if interested!
I'd be interested in YYH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back