• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom closed.

Hi! I'm 18+ years old, working on my last degree before I can start a decent job and casually working on a fun novel and occasionally some art. I already have my bachelors in history, however. I am available through Mon-Thursday, and I can write multiple paragraphs for the RolePlay if needed. Sometimes I get a bit slow but I always try to reply at least once or twice a week, or post on my profile page if delays are expected.

The only trigger I have is animal cruelty, but anything else should be fine if you are looking for a darker RolePlay.

I prefer to RolePlay in PMs because I need some time to craft a reply and it lets me mark it as unread. But if you want to OOC chat on Discord or Skype I can do that. I'm fine with doing Alternate Universes (AUs), as well.

I am looking for double up RolePlays, I can play any gender, any sexuality. For most of the fandoms I'm about to list, I can play any character.

Fandoms:
Game of thrones
Ginga (GNG, GDW)
Princess Mononoke
Harry Potter
Inuyasha
Skyrim
American Gods
Yu Yu Hakusho
The Last Kingdom
Versailles
VIkings (Only seen 3 seasons)
BoJack Horseman
Lord of the rings
The hobbit
Jurassic Park & Jurassic World
Celebrity RolePlays.
Game of thrones

oh my god, you have Bojack Horseman! I fucking love Bojack Horseman! It makes me upset I can't play any of those amazing characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back