• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Some Fandom Roleplays!

Taikailex

Hello all! I will be posting my preferred fandoms but if there is something you do not see on the list please do ask I am a terribly forgetful creature sometimes.

Anyways, let me get some rules out of the way and then I will post what I am looking for.

1. Please be literate: I generally post anywhere from 4-12 paragraphs. I understand writer's block and the occasional grammar and spelling mistake it happens to us all.

2. If I double please be willing to double yourself: I will say I love doubling the more characters the better, but if I play a character for you please return the favor.

3. Be willing to plot with me: I love thinking up plots and am eager for open communication with my roleplay partner. Message me I don't bite!

Also eighteen plus please! Just for my comfort!
Now onto the fandoms!

1. Attack on Titan ********************************* (I am craving this immensely)

2.Fire Emblem Fates/Awakening/Three Houses ******** (Any of these love them all)

3.Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood ************

4. Shadow and Bone ****

5. Castlevania ***************************** (Netflix Series)

I would also be up for MCU roleplay perhaps...

Feel free to send me a message, cannot wait to hear from you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back