• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking Small Group

I definitely may need some help with that, as I am not entirely familiar with stats in Roleplay! I apologize if this is inconvenient aah

I have a whole idea where there is one rift that slowly grows over time. As for why the characters decide to stay together, that is still a fair question.
Maybe the characters are friends, maybe they all took part in taking the item, or maybe the rift opens and hits the five of them with sparks so they have to solve this issue or else something bad will happen to them personally. Or they just don't want their world to be destroyed so they took it on themselves to fix it.

Actually I might step aside main character wise as some other interests of mine have opened up and I'd like to concentrate on those at the moment, so PaperGhosts PaperGhosts I will leave my spot open for whoever would like it.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Aww, I understand. ๐Ÿ˜” You've been a great help! Will you still follow along with us? That way you can pop in as an npc if you feel like it.

Clairikins Clairikins Would you like to step up as a main? I would like to offer you that position first.

For your idea, would it be a single portal, or could we go with the five portals(one for each character arc)?

Also, guys this is my first day off since last week, so I can actually be active today! ๐Ÿ˜€ thanks for putting up with my erratic activity. I probably will be out this afternoon, but in the evening all be at my computer to get the ball rolling.

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony That's okay! I appreciate all you've done. โค Good luck with all your adventures.

Clairikins Clairikins so would the one portal be spilling out waves of monsters? We just need something to push the urgency of the situation(villages under attack, strange magical occurrences, etc). I do think whatever they are collecting(items or parts to a spell) should each require a different character's skills. That will define each character arc.

And are you sure? Because most of the npc work is probably going to end up being quests and events, or random characters to enrich the story. A main character will allow you to build an individual story for your character. ๐Ÿ˜Š if you prefer working the background, though, that's fine too! I'll just need to seek someone to fill that fifth main.

Also, I finally made an ooc! I forgot First Rose First Rose couldnt see all our posts on their phone. ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Iโ€™m brand new to this site, so my apologies if I donโ€™t know how stuff works yet. Iโ€™ve been rping for years, but I donโ€™t really find myself going to other people to rp. I normally rp 1 x 1, but I want to meet other people to rp with. Anyway- this thread seems pretty relaxed, and I want to improve. So sure- count me in, but I might ghost.

Infamy Infamy you are more than welcome to peruse what we have so far, and jump onto the ooc chat! I believe all of us have been pretty busy, so we haven't started yet. I'm hoping to regroup soon, though. #fuck2020

Users who are viewing this thread

Back