• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Semi-Specific Long-term 1x1 Partner [HISTORICAL]

SparklezAndScruff

eye-patches, hand-cuffs, ear infections.
[This RP is set in the late 1940s, after the end of World War II in Los Angles, where one woman struggles to break the gender barrier in Law Enforcement. I am seeking a long-term, action, drama, and romantic.]

I am willing to play the male or female! Below are the different detective-type characters I have that you can choose from if you wish for me to play the male, just PM me or comment below if interested and we can work out the more specific details. :)

Traffic Desk - Handling any investigations involving automobiles, this detective is younger and sweeter, with an open heart and wanting to serve and help his city.

Homicide Desk - Handling the bodies, this detective has been on the job too long. He's gruff, semi-sexist, probably a few divorces, lazy and drinks.

Vice Desk - Handling your booze, drugs, prostitution, Vice is full of flashy and sexist men that have a high-chance of involving themselves in one of the vices.

Star Detective, You Choose His Desk [Traffic, Homicide, Vice and Arson] - The star of the LAPD, this detective has moved quickly through the ranks as one of the best detectives Los Angles has ever seen. A war hero, a good cop, and a great detective. Can he keep impressing everyone, even if he gets a partner who might steal the spot light.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back