• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Salvation (Comic Hero Inspired)

The Dapper Mog

Hey, guys, got some super hero stuff I'm looking at trying to explore with some of you. Central premise is as follows:

The players will be a group of young super heroes that are mostly relegated to being sidekicks. The concept will explore their lives and personal stories while dealing with ever increasing degrees of threats. To begin with, you would be dealing with street level criminals and crimes, and in time, will find yourselves involved in a world ending threat.

A major focus would be on the heroes themselves, with small pieces of the endgame plot being introduced over time. Young Justice and Teen Titans are prime sources of inspiration for this concept, as the interpersonal relationships and such are meant to be important for the overall narrative.

So, the primary plot would revolve around an alien entity that winds up on Earth. During the course of the story events would transpire, partly behind the scenes, and partly with character involvement, that eventually leads to this entity becoming the primary antagonist. The climax of the story being a battle with it.

Additionally, you wouldn't have to be a sidekick, some of the characters could just be younger and newer to being heroes, but it would definitely help the credibility of the group to have some attachments to older heroes. With that in mind, I have some ideas for heroes that we can use, whom will likely be in the story anyway. You can also make your own mentor hero as well, but they will be relegated to NPCs and thus won't be super relevent.

If you have any interest or questions, feel free to let me know. I also apologize for the lack of organization here, just making a quick general check. ^_^

I really don't like using established characters. However, pretty much every superpower variation has been represented. I have no problem with characters who are quite close to existing characters.

Count me interested!

To anyone still intrigued:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back