• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Emphoa

Hand Eater
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi! I'm Emphoa and I'm 25 years old. I'm an artist and I go by any pronouns. I've been rping for about ten or so years and my current roleplay partners have been pretty inactive as life goes on or they drift off into other interests. I'm not completely set on anything specific, it's a little odd dipping my toes back into the water after roleplaying with the same people for so many years. I'm extremely nervous to be hopping back in after so long of not having to find anyone new.

I usually can write about 3 - 5 paragraphs depending on how much I receive in turn. You don't have to match me or anything, I'm not going to police it as long as we're both having fun. I write in third person! I won't sway from this, but I don't mind if you write differently. I've had partners who wrote in first person for a point in time while I wrote in third. Usually, if I'm really into a roleplay and not busy with school work or commissions I can bounce back and forth pretty quickly with replies. Usually, I will try not to have you wait longer than a couple days as most if I'm having a rough time typing up anything and will usually keep in contact if there is anything that comes up. I try to be communicative and I don't mind if you give me a little nudge, I won't get upset! I also don't use face claims and will often draw any of my characters that I'm using. Right now I am working and taking classes so sometimes I might be slow! I'll make sure to let you know if that is the case, though!

As for plots and characters, I'm pretty open for those. I have pretty developed OCs, but more than open to creating new OCs for roleplays and plots. Usually, I like to do adventure/fantasy/power roleplay with some world/dimension hopping with some sort of antagonist or goal for the characters to reach or events they go through together. Romance is okay, but I prefer it to be not the main focus of a roleplay unless it comes up pretty naturally between characters. I like to see how characters interact together before making any sort of final decisions. I'm also okay with characters just being platonic together as well, I think it's just as fun! I'm open to trying out new things even if I might be awkward stepping into them at first since I haven't branched out for some time and don't think it would be a bad thing to see what else I might be interested in.

I also usually use more than one character for roleplays to shift focus or have more of a group/NPCs. I'm comfortable with writing multiple characters, but I can do just one as well! I'm also okay with any sort of ships if that does come up: MxF , MxM, or FxF. But as I mentioned, I just love to see how characters interact with one another naturally before making any sort of decisions! I'm also okay with any sort of nonbinary characters as well, not sure if it should be mentioned but I like to make sure it's out there! If we're working out plots, or pre-written plots I love to have control f my own character. Whether it be gender, sexuality and origins. I don't mind preferences but I also don't want to be told what I'll be playing. I like the elbow room!

I also roleplay Kingdom Hearts, I don't mind trying out any of the characters but my primary main is usually Ienzo. I haven't roleplayed other fandoms for a long time, but I don't mind incorporating them into a roleplay, as long as it's something I'm extremely familiar with or think it would have a good universe to explore, and even then I like to add in OCs to keep things interesting. I used to do this for any world hopping roleplays I had done with a couple of my roleplay partners and I always enjoyed how they turned out. (I will not roleplay IRL people.)

I will not roleplay with anyone under 18, sorry I just don't vibe with roleplaying with minors.

I'm really looking to just meet new people who might be interested in building something together with me. I'm trying to step back into the rp world, and getting used to asking about new roleplay partners so forgive me for being a little bit rusty !! I'm more comfortable with roleplaying with someone I can get to know and talk to about our characters or the rp itself! Warning that I won't be talkative ooc everyday while I might reply. I just don't like to talk every day and it's not that I do not like to talk to you specifically- I'm just not in a talkative mood. I'm also ghost friendly, life gets in the way and that's alright. You can dip out whenever you would like and I won't throw a fuss. Having a notif that you might is nice, but I'm not going to be upset and you can feel free to hop back into my dms after if you would like to continue at a later date.

If you're interested definitely dm me or you can contact my discord at request! I have found I prefer roleplaying here on rpn in dms, but I don't mind doing discord either or having discords for ooc talk! I'd prefer we do a little bit of talking here on rpn before I had out my discord just to make sure I'm comfortable.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back