• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking RP partners (M/M)

darkerdays

Hey! I'm an 18-year-old girl who is seeking for rp partners. Mostly searching for mxm pairing atm!

Some things to note:

- You must be 16+. Nothing against younger people roleplaying, it’s just what I am comfortable with!
- English is not my native language, so I'll make mistakes (probably have those in this text too haha), so I don't expect your grammar to be perfect either. BUT I need to understand what you're writing, so your grammar needs to be understandable.
- I don't do asterisks. That's a big nope from me, I will not do it. Sorry.
- I match my partner's writing length; I can write short, I can write long, and we can mix those (for example if there is a lot of dialogue, or the characters are texting, we don't have to force out a whole book about it lol). But if it stays too short all the time, like one sentence, I will lose my interest very fast.
- Let's plan things! We don't have to plan everything, or all the time, but let's discuss where we want to take the plot and if we want to add something. It doesn't need to immediately be all planned out, we can continue planning as we go!
- This is important: PLEASE, please tell me your triggers, things that make you uncomfortable etc. beforehand. I like to add dark themes and issues into my roleplays, but I won't do anything you're uncomfortable with. That being said; you need to tell me what those things are. Communicate!
- We can gladly chat ooc, but I won't force you if you prefer not to!
- I do like a lot of angst and drama.
- I like face claims, but they aren’t necessary, if you don’t like them. I won’t accept anime style face claims though, sorry! They just aren’t my cup of tea.

The character I’d like to play will be bolded, if there is a preference

OC plots:

- Something set in the 80s. I absolutely love the 80s!

- Summer camp

- Love, Simon/Simon vs the homosapiens agenda inspired plot – doesn’t require you having seen the movie/read the book. Basically, two strangers exchange emails/messages/or such, never knowing the other’s real identity – and then they get a crush on each other.

- The way he looks inspired plot – yet again, doesn’t require you having seen the movie: Muse A is a blind teenager, struggling with his independence. A new boy, Muse B, moves in town and they become friends, eventually getting feelings for each other.

Paid to hang out with you:

Muse A was from a wealthy family but never had much friends. His parents got concerned and decided to pay for someone to hang out with their son, as they felt like it wasn’t good that he was spending all his time by himself. So, they hire Muse B to be his friend. Muse B needs the money badly, so he agrees. Over time, he actually starts to enjoy A’s company – and they even get feelings for each other (could be unrequited as first, or not – it’s up to you!).

Wait, you’re real?!:

Muse A had an imaginary friend when he was little. It always felt weirdly real, as if the imaginary friend was even out of his control, its own actual person. The imaginary friend, Muse B, always kept talking to Muse A even when he didn’t like it. Eventually Muse A grew out of it, as others told he was too old to be talking to imaginary friends, and after weeks, Muse B faded away. Years later, Muse A now in high school, Muse B suddenly shows up again.

Tutoring you:

Muse A has always been considered kind of a nerd. He had excellent grades, but he was never really popular at school. Muse B is a kind of a bad boy/popular kid, and he spends way too little time on school work, so his grades have gone too low. His parents pay to Muse A for tutoring lessons for their son, and first, Muse A and Muse B can’t stand each other, but over time, they warm up to each other.

So, I faked liking you but now I actually like you:

Muse A, an openly gay high school student, is kind of naïve. When Muse B, a more popular guy at the school, asks him out, he has no idea that Muse B only did it as a dare. Muse B’s friends dared him to do it, he couldn’t say no and ended up doing it. But as they go on a date, and talk more and even start “dating”, Muse B actually falls for Muse A eventually. Then, Muse A finds out that it was all a lie and, naturally, is beyond upset and heart-broken – it was his first date, his first kiss and first relationship; all it fake. Can Muse B win Muse A back over, can he fix it?

War:

Muse A and Muse B are soldiers. They are very close, having fought together and bled together. One day, Muse A gets hurt and thinking that he won’t make it out alive, he confesses his feelings to Muse B, but he ends up surviving.

- I would rather have this be set in WWII, but can be swayed to make it modern.

Outcast love:

Muse A loves music and theater, and in other ways too, he doesn’t fit in the stereotypical mold – also being openly gay. His school isn’t used to such things, and he gets picked on but still remains true to himself. Muse B is seen as odd and even scary by some, kind of a rebellious type of a punk. He has never been too popular either, and he hasn’t craved that. He is fine being an outcast, he doesn’t care – he seems very careless in general as well. Then, unexpectedly, either Muse A or Muse B gets a crush on the other.

Wizards:

Muse A is a fairly normal teenager, when one day, he discovers he has odd… Abilities. Soon after he has discovered that magical side of himself (having been rather terrified and confused about what the hell is going on), he gets a knock on the door. There stands Muse B, a fellow wizard that has been aware of his abilities his whole life. He introduces the magical world to Muse A.

- I sort of took inspiration from Harry Potter, but not fully.
- I have a few other additional ideas to this plot, I can tell them on PMs if you’re interested!

Also, feel free to suggest something if you have other ideas/ideas inspired by these but slightly different; I’m open to suggestions!

A couple of fandoms (Canon x Canon)

- MY OWN PRIVATE IDAHO!!! Had to put the caps and bold bc... I'd LOVE to do a My Own Private Idaho rp!! I doubt I'll get any interest in this but if there is someone out there that wants to rp some mopi stuff, HIT ME THE HECK UP!! It'd be a dream come true. Pairing: Mike x Scott (can be swayed to do Scott as well)
- Jongens: Marc x Sieger
- Nothing Much To Do/Lovely Little Losers: Balthazar x Pedro, Bea x Ben (I know, not mxm), Meg x Hero

If interested, PM me

Hello! So I know we already have a roleplay together but I keep finding myself coming back to your partner search! If you're down for running two roleplays at the same time with me, please let me know. I'm really interested in either your War plot or Wizards plot and am VERY down to run two with you if you wanna do either of these. If not, that's totally cool too. :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back