• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking RP Pairings Partner

Daeus

Null
So, I've still got gaps of time between posts with my RP partners (and some partners who have just completely vanished). While I don't have any particular plot (since I do like plot creation with a partner so both of us are involved) I do have some Fandom Pairings I am interested in. Keep in mind I love Romance/Drama RPs. >_>;; It's an addiction!

My Preferences

I do not mind RPing with a male character. Please just ask beforehand since I generally RP with female OCs.

I prefer M/F pairings over M/M and F/F pairings.

I will only RP in paragraph/novel form and in third person.

I like literate RPs. Your posts don't have to be perfect but there must be an effort with grammar and spelling.

I prefer long posts. I can type out a couple of paragraphs to a wall of text. I am willing to do some dialogue posts as well.

I will NOT RP with a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu.

I do not do instant love romances.

I do not like metagaming, bunnying, or god-modding.

Activity

I am looking for a partner who will at least post a minimum of once per day. I am online at least once a day doing various things and will always try to post a reply to my RPs when I am online.

If I ever have to take a small hiatus (I am in college) I will let you know. That being said I also understand if my partner informs me of their hiatus as well.

I simply ask that you don't suddenly vanish. If you lose interest in the RP you can let me know rather than disappearing and ignoring inquiries.

Fandom Pairings

Any
bold character role would be the one I would prefer. Any bold-italic character role I am fine with either of us playing that selected role.

Inuyasha: Sesshoumaru / Fandom OC

Inuyasha: Fandom OC / Fandom OC

Inuyasha: Kouga / Fandom OC

Thor: Loki / Fandom OC

X-men: Fandom Mutant OC / Fandom Mutant OC

True Blood: Eric Northman / Fandom OC

True Blood: Fandom OC / Fandom OC

VoE: Van / Hitomi

We could do one where there are sisters. (me and you). You could make another storyline that will go with that.

Don't have a plot, but your req thread seems interesting enough. So Want to start a role-play?

Ah, I don't know enough to have a fandom role play, but I would be honored if you would role play with me.

neverin said:
Don't have a plot, but your req thread seems interesting enough. So Want to start a role-play?

Were there any pairings that you were interested in?

SophiaXOXO said:
We could do one where there are sisters. (me and you). You could make another storyline that will go with that.

Hmmm... I generally prefer just 1x1 RPs. :\

Ananfal said:
Ah, I don't know enough to have a fandom role play, but I would be honored if you would role play with me.

I have some non-fandom RP pairings I could list for you.

That would be wonderful, thank you. I'm interested in seeing what you come up with. :)

SophiaXOXO said:
that was a 1x1 rp i meant.

Ah. I honestly will admit that I may not be able to conjure up a plot there O-o; Usually my OCs who have siblings are already made. X3

JackpotDrive said:
I'm up for the X-Men one.

Awesome. I do have a mutant OC already made though I would have to bring her over to RPNation and update her information a bit.

Daeus said:
Awesome. I do have a mutant OC already made though I would have to bring her over to RPNation and update her information a bit.
I'll be making mine from scratch anyway. Would you want to set it in the canon of the movies or comics?

JackpotDrive said:
I'll be making mine from scratch anyway. Would you want to set it in the canon of the movies or comics?

I'll be honest and say I'm not one of those super people who can remember everything that takes place within the marvel universe. @_@ So as far as setting I'm fine with the movies moreso than the comics since there are very little movies compared to the comics, lol.

Daeus said:

I'll be honest and say I'm not one of those super people who can remember everything that takes place within the marvel universe. @_@ So as far as setting I'm fine with the movies moreso than the comics since there are very little movies compared to the comics, lol.
Oh, I don't remember everything either, I just mean really general basics. But I'm okay with the movies if that's what you wanna do.

OMG I am extremely interested!! I really like the idea of an x-men one, I also am a vampire obsessed teenage girl so vampires are always a yes for me xP. Pm me so we can discuss??

Thanks!! ^^

JackpotDrive said:
Oh, I don't remember everything either, I just mean really general basics. But I'm okay with the movies if that's what you wanna do.
We can just go entirely by general terms as in mutants exist and not really depend much upon anything else if you would prefer. It would probably bit easier and allow more RP freedom.

r3b3cca said:
OMG I am extremely interested!! I really like the idea of an x-men one, I also am a vampire obsessed teenage girl so vampires are always a yes for me xP. Pm me so we can discuss??
Thanks!! ^^
I have quite of bit of requests still pending from this post. @_@ So right now I would have to decline while the dust settles on those and see if I have time for more RPs.

Daeus said:
We can just go entirely by general terms as in mutants exist and not really depend much upon anything else if you would prefer. It would probably bit easier and allow more RP freedom.
Yeah, I'm fine with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back