• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking RP buds, 18+, prefer 21+ - genre's listed below

Vamz

Roleplayer with OC's looking for others!
Hello, I'm Vamz. I'm 30+ years old and I will be working full time here soon, so my schedule will be a bit wonky. Bare with me! I'm honestly looking to make some non stressed roleplaying where replies are consistently relaxed and there's dedication to brainstorming, plotting and being unmitigated goofballs with each other. I'll be frank, I'm looking for friends as much as I am roleplaying buds. I'm extremely open to talking about au's or genre's, discussing in depth where we'll be going with our plots and...well I've winged one or two rp's that turned out superbly great before too. If you'd like to know some of my interests, well there's quite a few so you may need to PM me and I'll just ship you a list of interests. I'd like to get to the down and dirty of what I'm like RP wise and I'll try to trim the fat as best as I can for what I'm looking for while keeping it all short and sweet.

Anyways, about my roleplaying and what I'm looking for:
  1. I pretty much only feel comfortable playing Males, thus I'm looking for M/M RP and vaguely hunting for M/F (I am not comfortable doing the female part though!).
  2. I would consider myself a laid back RPer, but I do like some replies a day (I don't know match mine? We'll figure that out when/if we get there). We can shuffle and switch things around plot wise as much as we need to, that doesn't bother me. I'm fairly quick at adjusting things (especially my own canon world!) if need be.
  3. As stated above I'm ideally looking for 21+, will consider 18 - 40 years old though. Being a bit "quirky" is a plus since a lot of my muses are LGBTQ+.
  4. I've been roleplaying now for about 10+ years and have mostly OC's these days - all of whom have their 'canon' world(s) and 'other' counterparts for whatever roleplay scenario I'll be putting them in. I will admit I'm pretty picky about what muse I pair up with my main character. He's very unique, very grouchy and has a heart of gold. He is also of the supernatural species (not the fandom!) though, just to let you know. He's had major work done on him and his backstory/world. I've worked hard designing him while also implementing his hurdles and faults. Best of all, he has a lot of siblings - all of whom are available to RP with as well - and others who I'm still sorta working on but I have RP'd before.
  5. Regardless, I do have a few fandom characters but I don't have much of an interest in sticking to fandom RP characters. I like to shuffle them around just like my OCs depending on what we need. Despite this, the fandoms are Dragon Age 2 (Hawke or Fenris), Final Fantasy Kingsglaive (Nyx Ulric), Overwatch (Jesse McCree) and Vampyr (Dr. Johnathan Reid). If you have any questions, talking to me about things is a good start.
  6. As for what I like: I really enjoy the supernatural genre (again, not the TV show!!!) but let's not get too crazy, Fantasy, Action, Adventure, Slice of Life, Falling in love/Romance. There's so many more, especially like AU ideas like being handcuffed together or something along those lines. I also like to add other elements of genre's into roleplays like thriller and horror for example. Keep in mind, if we do real life please know that if it's not really a good or unique concept I may not wish to do it.
  7. Last but not least, if I feel like our OOC chatting is stilted or not aligning I may not continue on to RP. I will thank you for your time and consideration, but I will walk away (see non stressed rp).
Again, if any of this seems interesting or you're curious feel free to send me a PM! I'll try to answer as quickly as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back