• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Roleplay Partners (Fandom and More!)

xxrockerangelxx

Hey there everyone! I'm 30, female looking for roleplay partners.

I am seeking a roleplay partner or partners. I am a 20 year roleplay veteran; typically Para Novella, and I am very open when it comes to character creation, or making more AU to canon. I also love doing original roleplays or helping create a world to roleplay in; I will add additional interests or fandoms after ones I have current characters built. I am constantly writing and coming up with new ideas and characters that I would love to get to explore!

- I do enjoy having romance in my roleplays, although those not mentioning a planned pairing do not require it.
- Faceclaims/Character Building / World Building experience .

What I Seek In A Partner / In Roleplay

- Prefer posting multiple times a day. Multi paragraph to one or two paragraphs is fine as long as the story and roleplay is moving forward. Please put in effort, as I will be.
- 21+ Male preferred but I'm alright with Female as long as playing Male Characters.
- Some experience, I am willing and able to help you with biography or with posts and story ideas but I don't want to be always holding your hand.
-

Fandoms

I currently have characters premade for the following fandoms, some I am seeking specific roles to be filled.

Fallout (4): I currently have 3 characters that are currently set to be the Sole Survivor. Partners I'd be seeking are Deacon, MacCready, and Elder Maxon.

Dragon Age Inquistion: Emilia Trevelyan was the youngest daughter of Bann Trevelyan, never thinking much would come of her life but through marriage until fate changed her life. Now the Herald of Andraste she is learning how to traverse her new life, powers and responsibilities when she finds herself drawn to the Commander of the Inquisition Cullen Rutherford. I am seeking someone willing to roleplay Cullen.

The Walking Dead: I have two ideas for roleplays with the universe of TWD. One will require someone willing to roleplay as Rick while the other would need someone willing to be Negan. Alternatively, If someone is willing to dual RP both men I can combine my ideas.

Other Fandom Roleplays I'm Interested In

Harry Potter/Wizarding World, The Vampire Diaries/The Originals/Legacies, Marvel/DC, The Witcher, Elder Scrolls Universe.

Other Roleplay Interests / Ideas / Characters

As stated before, I have several other characters I have in the works or other fandoms and themes I'd love the chance to get to roleplay. I will add any made character interests or ideas to ones I've been preparing so far. Any others don't hesitate to message me.

Vampires: I currently have a vampire character I am building, along with a human who could become the companion of a vampire character.

Demons/Angels
Other Supernatural Creatures:
Either with the other beings mentioned, or alone. I'm open to a wide variety. I also have character ideas for various witches or werewolf related characters.
Mythology: I would love to do some roleplay with deities and mythology. Namely where I could use Norse pantheon however I also have interests and knowledge with Greek and Egyptian. Modern or time period, I'm open to either.

Modern/Realistic

Medieval/Time Period

Post Apocalyptic Survival

And many more....

If any of these interest you, or you have any questions / inquiries, please do not hesitate to send me a message. Let's create some beautiful stories together!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back