• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HarpsichordVibes11

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I’m looking to roleplay any of the following fandoms:

-Shall We Date?: Obey Me
-Cafe Enchante
-Warrior Cats
-Pokémon (mostly games, but I have seen some of the anime — please ask for more details if interested!)
-Harry Potter
-Bakugan

Seeking semi-literate to literate, preference for oc x canon for my side but also open to doing oc x oc or platonic for your side, I do double up. Very flexible with love interests and plot ideas; open to some AUs. Please let me know if you’d be interested!

Hi! I’m looking to roleplay any of the following fandoms:

-Shall We Date?: Obey Me
-Cafe Enchante
-Warrior Cats
-Pokémon (mostly games, but I have seen some of the anime — please ask for more details if interested!)
-Harry Potter
-Bakugan

Seeking semi-literate to literate, preference for oc x canon for my side but also open to doing oc x oc or platonic for your side, I do double up. Very flexible with love interests and plot ideas; open to some AUs. Please let me know if you’d be interested!
If you are into warrior cats, I do a discord one that focuses on 1 on 1s and really need some new people to bond with :)

Also, I know a really cool pokemon roleplay that plays similar to the games with custom stuff. It isn't mind, but I am in it and would be happy to personally roleplay with you on it! Really neat system

If you are into warrior cats, I do a discord one that focuses on 1 on 1s and really need some new people to bond with :)

Also, I know a really cool pokemon roleplay that plays similar to the games with custom stuff. It isn't mind, but I am in it and would be happy to personally roleplay with you on it! Really neat system
I am into Warrior Cats, but very firmly into traditionalist naming and irl cat genetics, which I know isn’t up everyone’s alley.
And what do you mean by the Pokémon one? Maybe you could PM and explain more?

Hey, I'm interested in a warrior cats RP. I'm kinda new but I think I'm a pretty good writer when it comes to deep descriptions and creative concepts, but I also make a lot of typos so watch out for that lol.

I enjoy more dark RPs and tend to focus more on my OCs and how the environment effects them. Some of my favorites are characters becoming worse, redemption arcs, and starclan prophecies, but I also do classics like forbidden mates and found family stuff.

Reply if your still interested and I'll PM you.

Hey, I'm interested in a warrior cats RP. I'm kinda new but I think I'm a pretty good writer when it comes to deep descriptions and creative concepts, but I also make a lot of typos so watch out for that lol.

I enjoy more dark RPs and tend to focus more on my OCs and how the environment effects them. Some of my favorites are characters becoming worse, redemption arcs, and starclan prophecies, but I also do classics like forbidden mates and found family stuff.

Reply if your still interested and I'll PM you.
Thanks for reaching out! Right now, I'm not really looking for Warrior Cats, but I hope you find someone to roleplay with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back