• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Partners!

GinjaGen

Not-so-Sneaky Ninja
Hello All!

I am a new member (not a new RP-er), and I am looking for RP partners!

About Me:

• I try to generally have good/comprehensible grammar.
  • I will respond to posts practically every day (if not more than once a day) within reason.
  • I usually write 1-2+ paragraphs depending on the situation.
  • I am proficient and comfortable with role playing as a male, female, animal, plant, mineral... pretty much everything. (And if i'm not comfortable for whatever reason, I will make it very clear)
  • I enjoy role playing in any genre, though I prefer the characters to be original (the setting can be in any fandom)
  • Not the biggest fan of pure romance rp, but having romance in a story is fine (and frankly expected).
  • The character creation takes me the longest.
  • Not big on smut/super descriptive romance (I'm more about the story than the kissing techniques...)
  • I am willing to RP everything except pure romance or pure horror. (I'm also not a giant fan of real life... Because I have a real life...)
  • I love Sci-fi and Fantasy
  • My fandoms include: pretty much everything...

What i'm looking for:

• Decent grammar
  • Reasonably active
  • Fun

Basically that's it! Let me know if you would like to 1x1 RP.

(If you have a group RP that you're dying to have people in, I'm also willing to do that too!)

Welcome! Hey, you seem like the RPer I'm hoping to find; 20+, enjoys the challenge of playing any character, and looking for a story to invest in (and not the tired romance-smut). And of course someone engaged & active who won't fade after a half-dozen posts.

I too love scifi and fantasy. If you're interested, do you want to start a thread and we can think up some ideas and characters? Or kick things off with a quick short rp to see how we jive?

Ampersand said:
Welcome! Hey, you seem like the RPer I'm hoping to find; 20+, enjoys the challenge of playing any character, and looking for a story to invest in (and not the tired romance-smut). And of course someone engaged & active who won't fade after a half-dozen posts.
I too love scifi and fantasy. If you're interested, do you want to start a thread and we can think up some ideas and characters? Or kick things off with a quick short rp to see how we jive?
Ampersand, that sounds wonderful! I can start a thread (I think I know how to do that :P ). I believe through discussion about the RP we should be able to figure out if we jive (thank you for using that word) pretty well. But if you wanted to try a short RP, I'm up for that as well, though it's hard for me to stop once I start (I get incredibly invested in my characters). 

CrimsonEclipse said:
Hi, I'd like to rp with you. Why don't you pm me so we can go over the details.
CrimsonEclipse, That you for your interest! I would love to RP with you! I'll PM you in a moment.

MissEffy said:
Hello, yes. I would be willing to RP with you!
Awesome! What kind of things do you like? (As you can tell I'm super open to pretty much anything!) If you like I could start a PM with you and we could talk there about things (though I don't know if you can reply to conversations yet?).

GinjaGen said:
Awesome! What kind of things do you like? (As you can tell I'm super open to pretty much anything!) If you like I could start a PM with you and we could talk there about things (though I don't know if you can reply to conversations yet?).
I'm pretty sure I can't reply to conversations yet, and I'm not really sure when I'll be able to... I'm honestly down for anything with dark, supernatural elements!

MissEffy said:
I'm pretty sure I can't reply to conversations yet, and I'm not really sure when I'll be able to... I'm honestly down for anything with dark, supernatural elements!
I believe (from my experience and (for once) reading the rules) after 10 posts and 24 hours everything is opened up to you. And Dark supernatural sounds like it could be super interesting (and fun)!

GinjaGen said:
I believe (from my experience and (for once) reading the rules) after 10 posts and 24 hours everything is opened up to you. And Dark supernatural sounds like it could be super interesting (and fun)!
Hm, well then I have a few more posts to go! Is there anyway other way we could discuss a RP?

MissEffy said:
Hm, well then I have a few more posts to go! Is there anyway other way we could discuss a RP?
I will attempt to make a roleplay thread and we can discuss there (I hope!)

MissEffy said:
Haha, sounds perfect to me! Just let me know when you have something up, deary! :smiled:
I made one! It's HERE (It's called Private RP (GinjaGen & MissEffy) if the link doesn't work) (We can and shall change the name later!) 
@Ampersand I believe I have successfully made a thread! The link is HERE.

TheRoleplayingDovah said:
I'm willing to RP with you, Misseffy. Will you be controlling all of the story or is it a joint effort?
Total joint effort! I'll start a thread and we can talk there. I can't PM yet.

Cool. 
I'm also willing to RP with you, Gina. :) I kinda misread the OP and thought MissEffy was the author but i am willing to do RPs with both of you. :)

Cool. 
I'm also willing to RP with you, Gina. :) I kinda misread the OP and thought MissEffy was the author but i am willing to do RPs with both of you. :)
No harm, no foul :D Shall we start a conversation?

Yep. Shall PM you in the next few minutes. Will it be a joint effort or will you be controlling all of the RP?
Totally joint, unless you'd like control, or would like me to control. I'm up for everything!

Sounds like you got pretty busy since yesterday! You think you'll have time to add another RP? If so, let's create a thread and we can brainstorm some ideas.

Ampersand said:
Sounds like you got pretty busy since yesterday! You think you'll have time to add another RP? If so, let's create a thread and we can brainstorm some ideas.
I think I can handle one more :) I made a thread: Here

Users who are viewing this thread

Back