• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Partners! Updated! (Always Looking/Ignore Post Count)

Steely

Stressed College Student
Hello, everyone! After a long absence from the site, I've finally decided to come back and exercise my love for writing once again. So, I'm writing a thread to recruit potential partners to engage in a multitude of roleplays; here, I'll write about my interests and ideas, as well as list fandoms, settings and perhaps concepts I'm interested in playing with. First of all, some details:

• I'm currently 18 and I don't shy away from playing with mature themes, bar the obvious case of sexual content which is not allowed on the site.
  • My time zone is -3 GMT.
  • I am very prone to mood swings regarding my inspiration, motivation and general disposition to roleplaying. Sometimes I'm just not inspired, and I prefer to put stuff on hold instead of providing terrible content.
  • I am not at all opposed to romance, as long as it is decently written and properly built up. LGBTQ+ friendly, by the way!
  • While I don't require any level of advanced writing to play with me, I do however expect some level of literacy and input. Part of the joy of roleplaying is reacting to your partner's input in the story, so I do appreciate that.
  • I'm always friendly and open for conversation! Albeit I do keep my discord for people I have known for some time. This also ties in with criticisim: feel free to comment on my writing, or on the current state of our RP. If things aren't going the way you like, be honest! I can only offer the same in return.
  • Don't fret if I don't reply immediately! Even though I'm on vacations from college life, I still use my time to play games, hang out with my friends or just watch something. In the event that I don't reply in several days, though, do give me a heads-up!
With that said, I'll now list some prompts/ideas as suggestions, though they aren't by any chance required to play with me.

At the Dawn of Humanity

You are a young member of a tribe, with stars in your eyes and the vigor of youth at your side. You are armed to the teeth with determination, curiosity and overflowing energy. The elders of your tribe can barely restrict your spirit, much less limit it to the valley where your people have lived since the arrival of the first men on these verdant lands. You hunt, gather and frolic about with your peers, admiring the beautiful landscapes at day and resting soundly at night. Yet, one day, something changes. Your elders appoint a mission to you; to leave the village and retrieve an artifact of great importance to your tribe, which could prevent a catastrophe of unimaginable magnitude.

Yet, there is more to this. The world out there is uncharted and teeming with the unknown. The truth hides in every corner, every clearing, every stream and every mountain. There is more to this world than just the valley you were born in. In these untamed wilds you will face many trials, tribulations and challenges that will require determination, strength, wit and, most of all, teamwork. All is not as it seems. What you find out there will forever change you; what will you do with this knowledge?

An idea I've had for a while, based around our primal fear of the unknown, as well as making for fertile ground to grow characters as they uncover the mysteries of the world, realize its scale, and take matters in their own hands.

An Age of Iron and Blood

The skies over Britannia darken as the norsemen set their hungry eyes on its land and riches, sailing from their homeland to plunder and conquer the shattered realms of England. Christianity shudders as the norse warriors invade the monasteries, in a place where traces of paganism are still strong. The tribes of Scotland watch over the invasion, pensive, while Ireland struggles with internal conflicts. Only one thing is certain in these turbulent, chaotic times: blood will flow in streams, and the future will be shaped by the actions of men and gods alike.

Inspired by the Viking Invasions of Britain, as well as all that encompassed the period. More focused on the fantastical aspects of this world, including not only norse mytholgy, but also Celtic, Pictish and all cultures that encompass the British Isles.

A Quaint Little Neighborhood

A fresh graduate acquires an old house at a quiet, suburban neighborhood of a large metropolis. The residents are welcoming and kind, perhaps to a suspicious level, though their pleasantries bring comfort to the newcomer's lonely, new life. A few days pass, and something feels... off. Despite being nestled in the suburban region, the neighborhood gives off a feeling of isolation from the rest of the city. Then, the newcomer notices some odd occurrences: bright lights, bizarre congregations late at night, unusual noises; they can't help but start to feel paranoid, and with good reason.

The residents assure them that all is well, suggesting that they are tired and unnecessarily suspicious. Still, doubt and suspicion are nurtured in the newcomer's mind, and a chance to investigate reveals itself with the arrival of another new resident. The mysteries of this place can be unraveled, but the price of such knowledge could prove too much to bear.

An idea inspired mostly by Stranger Things. Expect a lot of mysticism, conspiracy or even a wild tale about science gone awry. Whatever it is, it can involve themes of horror, or simple suspense.
Those ideas are merely suggestions, as said before, and are totally up for discussion! My ideas are malleable and not at all set in stone. Next, some concepts/settings I'm usually interested in playing with. Those marked with Italics represent ideas I'm craving more than others, and Italics and Bold, the ones I'm interested in the most.

-Historical Settings (Medieval Japan, Renaissance Italy, Ancient World, Golden Age of Piracy, etc.)
-Fantasy (High and Low)
-Sword and Sandal Fantasy (Conan-like Fantasy Worlds)
-Steampunk
-Cyberpunk
-Post-Apocalyptic Worlds
-Zombie Apocalypse
-Space Exploration
-Horror/Mystery/Eldritch Themes
-Sci-Fi

In conclusion, I'll list the fandoms I'm in and willing to roleplay in as well. Same rule applies to Italics and Bold. When it comes to canon settings, however, I usually prefer to play with OCs; while I'm not entirely opposed to playing canon characters, I'm simply not familiar with it, and can't promise much quality from my content.

-Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
-Fallout
-The Elder Scrolls
-Miraculous Ladybug

-Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire
-Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan
-Boku no Hero
-Star Wars
-Hunger Games

-Sunless Sea
-The Witcher (Mostly the games)
-Don't Starve
-Dead Space
-Harry Potter
-NieR Automata
-Dark Souls
And that's it! I hope this is enough to catch the interest of some people around the site again!

Last edited:
Hey, I would be interested in either a Medieval Japan (pending on what specific period) or Boku No Hero roleplay. :)

Hello, everyone! After a long absence from the site, I've finally decided to come back and exercise my love for writing once again. So, I'm writing a thread to recruit potential partners to engage in a multitude of roleplays; here, I'll write about my interests and ideas, as well as list fandoms, settings and perhaps concepts I'm interested in playing with. First of all, some details:

• I'm currently 18 and I don't shy away from playing with mature themes, bar the obvious case of sexual content which is not allowed on the site.
  • My time zone is -3 GMT.
  • I am very prone to mood swings regarding my inspiration, motivation and general disposition to roleplaying. Sometimes I'm just not inspired, and I prefer to put stuff on hold instead of providing terrible content.
  • I am not at all opposed to romance, as long as it is decently written and properly built up. LGBTQ+ friendly, by the way!
  • While I don't require any level of advanced writing to play with me, I do however expect some level of literacy and input. Part of the joy of roleplaying is reacting to your partner's input in the story, so I do appreciate that.
  • I'm always friendly and open for conversation! Albeit I do keep my discord for people I have known for some time.
With that said, I'll now list some prompts/ideas as suggestions, though they aren't by any chance required to play with me.

The Nobodies Who Craved the World

In a land devastated by greed, war and negligence, the last few bastions of humanity desperately clutch to what remains of their authority under cruel and hardened regimes, their rotting empires sustained by violence, slavery or even religious zeal. Their territory - and the world beyond it - are plagued by banditry and besieged by monstrous creatures, posing threat to even the most experienced and hardened wanderers. Pockets of resistance surge around this dying world, though they represent dying, hopeless causes, uncertain that their passionate fires will carry on to see another day.

In this cruel, unforgiving world, you are a nobody. A person with no name or reputation, carrying nothing but the rags on your back and a few coins in your pocket. Growing unsatisfied with life in a ruined town overtaken by squatters and thieves, you decide to set out into this wretched land and make a name for yourself. A bounty to claim, a heist to take, ruins to plunder, an adventure to be had. Whatever it is, you know it'll be better than to waste away your life in this lifeless, dying town.

What will become of you in this world? Will you become an ambitious thief, robbing the populace of what little it has? An adventurer, putting your life on the line for riches and glory? A supporter of the struggling powers, aligning with their ideals and bent on seeing them prosper? A revolutionary, challenging authority and rising in defense of the poor and wretched? Or will you carve out your own empire, standing against everyone and everything?

Whatever you choose, danger and opportunity awaits. Be warned, though: even the most experienced of warriors and travelers can fall prey to this world, their history nothing more than an ornament to their doomed tale.

Post-apocalyptic world, where the concept revolves around telling your own story and building a setting as the tale goes. Mainly inspired by the RPG Kenshi, though the overall aesthetic/culture of the set world can be discussed via brainstorming.

An Age of Iron and Blood

The skies over Britannia darken as the norsemen set their hungry eyes on its land and riches, sailing from their homeland to plunder and conquer the shattered realms of England. Christianity shudders as the norse warriors invade the monasteries, in a place where traces of paganism are still strong. The tribes of Scotland watch over the invasion, pensive, while Ireland struggles with internal conflicts. Only one thing is certain in these turbulent, chaotic times: blood will flow in streams, and the future will be shaped by the actions of men and gods alike.

Inspired by the Viking Invasions of Britain, as well as all that encompassed the period. More focused on the fantastical aspects of this world, including not only norse mytholgy, but also Celtic, Pictish and all cultures that encompass the British Isles.

A Quaint Little Neighborhood

A fresh graduate acquires an old house at a quiet, suburban neighborhood of a large metropolis. The residents are welcoming and kind, perhaps to a suspicious level, though their pleasantries bring comfort to the newcomer's lonely, new life. A few days pass, and something feels... off. Despite being nestled in the suburban region, the neighborhood gives off a feeling of isolation from the rest of the city. Then, the newcomer notices some odd occurrences: bright lights, bizarre congregations late at night, unusual noises; their starts to get increasingly antsy.

The residents assure them that all is well, suggesting that they are tired and unnecessarily anxious. Still, doubt and suspicion are nurtered in the newcomer's mind, and a chance to investigate reveals itself with the arrival of another new resident. The mysteries of this place can be unraveled, but the price of such knowledge could prove too much to bear.

An idea inspired mostly by Stranger Things. Expect a lot of mysticism, conspiracy or even a wild tale about science gone awry. Whatever it is, it can involve themes of horror, or simple suspense.
Those ideas are merely suggestions, as said before, and are totally up for discussion! My ideas are malleable and not at all set in stone. Next, some concepts/settings I'm usually interested in playing with. Those marked with Italics represent ideas I'm craving more than others, and Italics and Bold, the ones I'm interested in the most.

-Historical Settings (Medieval Japan, Renaissance Italy, Ancient World, Golden Age of Piracy, etc.)
-Fantasy (High and Low)
-Steampunk
-Cyberpunk
-Moral Ambiguity
-Post-Apocalyptic Worlds

-Zombie Apocalypse
-Space Exploration
-Sci-Fi

In conclusion, I'll list the fandoms I'm in and willing to roleplay in as well. Same rule applies to Italics and Bold.

-Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra
-Fallout
-The Elder Scrolls

-Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire
-Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan
-Boku no Hero
-Star Wars

-Sunless Sea
-Don't Starve
-Dead Space
-Harry Potter
-NieR Automata
-Dark Souls
And that's it! I hope this is enough to catch the interest of some people around the site again!
Id love to try and roleplay with you I mostly do modern fantasy.

It's been a while since I delved into the lore, so I might be a bit rusty, but I'd be down for a Dark Souls RP, or maybe a Dead Space one. Star Wars could also be fun, depending on what canons (films, EU, etc.) we use.

It's been a while since I delved into the lore, so I might be a bit rusty, but I'd be down for a Dark Souls RP, or maybe a Dead Space one. Star Wars could also be fun, depending on what canons (films, EU, etc.) we use.
Hello! All these options are very much attractive. Is that Warhammer 40k I see on your picture, though? Might've forgotten to list it. Regardless, send me a PM so we can discuss stuff!

Hello! Booping this as I've returned. Anyone I've been talking to in the past months and new players, feel free to contact me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back