• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Partners | OCs, non-romantic plots, wacky fantasy \ sci-fi \ historical shenanigans

creativeimpetus

Recently getting back into roleplay and looking for writing partners with interest in similar themes! I love playing wacky, established OCs in fantasy, sci-fi, or historical type plots that are mostly character-driven. This could be anything from finding a supernatural creature in the grocery store parking lot, to a space expedition gone wrong from some sort of mundane mishap, to discovering a mysterious object from the future in an otherwise untouched past setting.

• I am 20+ years old and would prefer my partners to also be at least 18. Sorry, not comfortable interacting too much with minors.
  • I don’t ship often; seeking mainly platonic interactions. No specific character gender or pairing preferences if romance does occur, however.
  • Most of my experience has been playing cartoony and nonhuman characters, although I could adapt them to more realistic settings as needed.
  • I enjoy playing character types such as con-artists, uptight aristocrats, and eccentrics. They might not always be nice, but a few misdeeds might make for an interesting thread if you’re okay with this (i.e meeting a slightly condescending imp that can manipulate space-time in annoying little ways).
  • I generally don’t write anything too dark and am uncomfortable with excessive violence/ graphic descriptions.
  • I try to write at least two paragraphs. I’m fine with shorter or longer lengths as long as there is a workable amount of detail.
  • I enjoy plotting, chatting about characters, drawing RP scenarios, and just having a fun time OOC.
  • I’m a busy college student, and my amount of free time varies a lot. I’ll try to reply at least once a week at the minimum. If something comes up, I’ll do my best to communicate and I would appreciate if you would do the same, but I won’t pester.

If you think that we might click, feel free to contact me via private message! I'd be happy to discuss character details and any potential plots in more detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back