• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking partners for Fire Emblem: 3 Houses/Hopes (CC x OC Doubling+)

heartshapedeyes

❝CURRENTLY ON HIATUS❞ (♡ヮ♡)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone, you can call me Heart! I have a bad habit of disappearing whenever life gets hectic, though I'm back now and hoping to find some partners for Fire Emblem: 3H! I've played Houses a while back and Warriors/Hopes just recently.

I'm looking for something casual and relaxed, meaning I'm hoping to find partners that are super chill when it comes to post length, reply speed, portrayals, mistakes, etc. At the moment I'm really not looking for long posts!

I post around a paragraph or two per side on average and I play by PM or email only. I try to reply every 3-5 days, but life tends to get in the way a lot. I ask that you be ghost friendly, as I will be. PLEASE also keep posts fair and even when it comes to our sides, and I'll be sure to do the same!

I'm mainly looking for someone to play in order of preference: M!Byleth (Hopes counterpart preferred), Dimitri (Houses counterpart preferred), Yuri, or Jeritza for my OC. Besides Dimitri and Yuri, I think I could attempt to play (almost?) anyone else for you!
I can play multiple characters/NPCs. In fact, I am fully down to triple or quadruple and play 2-3 characters for you too if you don't mind doing the same for me! Because harems are fun. Don't judge. >.>

While I prefer MxF for myself, I am LGBTQ+ friendly and could do anything for your half. I could go with any story route (pre-skip or post-skip) from either game although I'll admit my memory is super fuzzy when it comes to Houses, so I'd prefer if we just diverged to do our own thing? We can even try to mix the games/storylines together, although I'm not entirely sure how that would work.
We can totally just go with the Hopes playstyle though, just going from place to place in an adventure-like format and setting up camp/lodging at towns, etc. We can think of something together! I'm 100% AU friendly.
I should probably say that I'm pretty bad when it comes to the geography, order of events, and political lore of the game as well, so please bear with me a bit.

Send me a message or post here if I've caught your interest and we can work something out. ^^ Thanks! ❤

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back