• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking partners for a DnD-esque adventure!

TheKillerKnight

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I'm 21+, IST, and Male!

Partner requirements include being at least 21 years old or above, female, writing in the third person, literate to advanced, able to post a few a week, and providing a sample of their writing.

Please note that all characters involved in our writing venture must be 18 years or older. Preferably 21+.

I have a pretty basic idea-

In a world where gods and goddesses reign, a precarious balance exists between good and evil. The universe is in constant flux, with one deity tirelessly working to maintain harmony while the other malevolent god seeks to disrupt the order. In the midst of their ongoing conflict, the evil deity makes a tempting offer: the promise of granting a single desire to those who serve as his champions in the battle.

A group of lost souls from another dimension, known as the otherworldlers, were summoned and granted unique weapons suited to their particular skill sets. However, these otherworldlers also possessed a sinister mechanism that allowed them to improve their abilities by murdering innocent inhabitants of this world. As the bloodshed intensified, the main goddess tasked with maintaining balance was overthrown by the arrogant otherworldlers.

But hope remained in the form of the Four Main Heroes of this world, who rose to challenge the invaders with their incredible strength and unwavering determination. After a fierce battle, the otherworldlers were banished, and their very existence was deemed illegal, punishable by death. Although some otherworlders still existed in hiding, they were forced to keep their identities a secret and blend in among the humans.

Our story begins with a guild quest that compels our main characters, both otherworlders, to work together. Initially unaware of their true identities, they cooperate to complete a simple mission. However, as they progress, they uncover a conspiracy involving the corruption of the Four Main Heroes and other powerful figures. The two protagonists must navigate treacherous political and social landscapes to expose the truth and redeem themselves in the eyes of the world.

Amidst the epic battles and political intrigue, a romantic (or platonic) connection may develop between our two main characters. As they come to terms with their own identities and the consequences of their actions, they find solace and understanding in each other's company. With gods and goddesses, kings and queens, and a diverse array of races and hybrids, this world is ripe for exploration and adventure!

I am open to plot modifications, character, and role changes!!

Feel free to message me if this tickles your imagination!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back