• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Partners:: 1x1 or Small Group [ignore post count]

sspky

ooof my bones
h ello

I’m sspky (spooky). I’m a 26 year old roleplayer, writer, and software developer living up in Canada. I've been roleplaying for about 12 years, through various mediums -- D&D, play-by-post, play-by-chat, MMOs, etc. I’m currently looking for a 1x1 or small group roleplay, either over on Discord or through a thread here on RPN. Post below or fire me off a PM if you're interested.

b reakdown

style. I’m into on-going, character driven stories. I love action, story development, and world-building. While I do enjoy romance, I prefer that it develop naturally rather than being shoehorned into the story. I’m not remotely interested in erp or erotica.

genre. I’ll try pretty much any genre as long as the premise is interesting, but I’m not interested in too many fandoms. Feel free to suggest anything and I’ll let you know how I feel about it. Some of my favorites include:

• medieval / high fantasy
  • science fiction
  • post-apocalyptic
  • cyberpunk
  • crime-noir
  • the elder scrolls
  • fallout

characters. Lately I’ve been playing a lot of women, but can I jump back into playing men at any time, I’m also game for playing agender characters (robots, aliens, whatever). I’m down for all sorts of relationship types: familial, platonic, romantic (ff, mf, mm, whatever), friendship, rivalry, seething hatred. I love me some character-driven stories, so let’s have at it.

players. I'd prefer to RP with players over the age of 18. I’m not terribly bothered by post length -- just give me enough to reply to. I’m also not bothered by typos and grammatical errors, as long as your post is legible. Be forewarned, I sometimes reply using my phone, so it would be crazy hypocritical for me to get on anyone's case about typos.

Last edited:
Bringing this thread back as of 2017-03-26. Looking for partners so, hit me up if you're interested!

Hello! I feel as if I match most of your wants in a partner! I love a good character driven plot, and world building. I would be down to focus on the Elder Scrolls (Played and beaten), or Fallout (I have played, and finished most endings of New Vegas, Fallout 3 and Fallout 4) I am 16, but if this is a novice problem, I assure you, you do not have to worry about that. I may make Grammar issues every once and awhile due to it being a weak point of mine. Though I would like to consider myself experienced in creating plot and characters. Continuing the story, and working with a partner.

Hey! Thanks for being forthcoming with your age. I promise you it has nothing to do with being a 'notice'! I'm not comfortable writing anything adult-themed or romantic with anyone under age, given that I'm almost 30. :) I could be down for planning something with you, however anything romantic or 18A would be off the table completely.

Yo Sspky! Sounds like you and I are in just about the same boat with age and criteria for Rping. I am down for some Rping, and even have a story already fleshed out for a Modern Day/ Super Power Rp if you are interested. Though I have to be honest with you, this story might be a bit cursed. I have tried to get it up and running 3 times now, and each time the other person just disappears on me. But hey, I'm not a quitter, so shoot me a PM if you are!

• medieval / high fantasy
  • science fiction
  • post-apocalyptic
  • cyberpunk
Those four in particular caught my attention. You're still open, right?

Very interested in roleplaying with you!
*Medieval/high fantasy

Let me know:D

I'm intrigued, but I'm under 18 and rather scatterbrained, so even if I tried I probably wouldn't be able to participate in a role play with such beings of higher experience than I. But I like some of your tastes! Good bye then! *stumbles out*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back