• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seeking Partners:: 1x1 or Small Group [ignore post count]

sspky

ooof my bones
h ello

I’m sspky (spooky). I’m a 26 year old roleplayer, writer, and software developer living up in Canada. I've been roleplaying for about 12 years, through various mediums -- D&D, play-by-post, play-by-chat, MMOs, etc. I’m currently looking for a 1x1 or small group roleplay, either over on my Discord server or through a thread here on RPN. Post below or fire me off a PM if you're interested.

b reakdown

style. I’m into on-going, character driven role plays. I love action, story development, and worldbuilding. While I do enjoy romance, I prefer that it develop naturally rather than being shoehorned into the story. I’m not remotely interested in erp or erotica.

genre. I’ll try pretty much any genre as long as the premise is interesting, and I’m not interested in too many fandoms. Feel free to suggest anything and I’ll let you know how I feel about it. Some of my favorites include:

• medieval / high fantasy
  • science fiction
  • post-apocalyptic
  • cyberpunk
  • crime-noir
  • the elder scrolls
  • fallout

characters.  Lately I’ve been playing a lot of women, but can I jump back into playing men at any time, I’m also game for playing agender characters (robots, aliens, whatever). I’m down for all sorts of relationship types: familial, platonic, romantic (ff, mf, mm, whatever), friendship, rivalry, seething hatred. I love me some character-driven stories, so let’s have at it.

players. I'd prefer to RP with players over the age of 18. I’m not terribly bothered by post length -- just give me enough to reply to. I’m also not bothered by typos and grammatical errors, as long as your post is legible. Be forewarned, I sometimes reply using my phone, so it would be crazy hypocritical for me to get on anyone's case about typos.

Hi Sspky, I'm also looking for 1x1 or small group. I have a sort of fantasy setting I've played several times which has been very successful both in 1x1 and small group and it's due for a reset. It's always ended up being very long-term, if that's what you're looking for. I'm pitching it to a few other people and if I get more than 1 reply then it would make a great small group. Shoot me a note if it's something you think you'd be at all interested in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back