• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Partner(s)

TenshuZninja

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Why hello there!
I'm petitioning the general public in search of interesting partners and role plays. I can do lit, semi- lit, and advanced-lit (minimum degree however). I am also familiar with genres Fantasy, Modern, Sci-fi (somewhat), not really a big fan of fandom but I suppose I am willing to give it a try! I don't mind horror or thrillers, I love action, adventure, romance, and school but don't let any of what I'm telling you lull you into complacency for my sake. I am completely open to something completely foreign to me. I would enjoy the opportunity to expand my Role Play experience as much as possible. So hit me up whenever you feel like it if you wanna giver me a go. ^^

Sincerely,

Tenshu_Zninja

Users who are viewing this thread

Back