What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Partner for Naruto OC RP

Hi there! My name is SageoftheDixPaths. I have been looking for a reliable Naruto roleplay partner for a while now, but haven’t really been able to find many that meet all of my criteria. Below are a list of things I'm looking for.
  • Literate-Advanced Literate (multi-paragraphs, little-to-no grammatical errors)
  • Extensive knowledge on the Naruto universe (you at least had to have finished Shippuden)
  • Decent availability (I expect a response every day, unless you warn me of your absence beforehand of course)
  • Well-developed OC (being OP doesn't matter as long as everything makes sense)
    • Preferably drawn drawn in the Naruto style
I'm usually the one that comes up with the plot for all my RPs, so it would be a nice change of pace if you could come with an idea or two. If not, it's fine - I have loads of ideas. If you’re interested, feel free to send me a PM so we can coordinate. Anyway, thanks for reading, and I look forward to roleplaying with you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)