• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking Older Partners for MxF Pairings {Ignore Prefix}

Stella Rennings

Storyteller
First of all, I shall give my meaning of older and then offer reassurance to any who might fall below my threshold.

I prefer playing with writers in their 30s or older.

It isn't that I have anything against younger players, but I have found that younger writers tell stories differently than I do. It's merely a peer thing. I have nothing against those younger than myself by a decade or more. Well, except for your energy levels. And there's the lack of wrinkles. Not to mention the marginally lighter burdens of responsibilities. But yeah, nothing against you guys at all.

I post regularly, ranging from once a day at least three or four days a week, to several times in a day should my life permit it and my writing partner be equally fortunate.

I love romance, but I want it to be a thread that ties the deeper plot together. I have no desire to get into smut or break site rules. Here's where older partners suit me better. We've learned how to bring intensity and tension into a story without it having to escalate to full blown NSFW.

I prefer quality over quantity. Please do not feel the need to wax eloquent if the perfect response to a post is one line. However, I do like details. Emotes can add so much. I personally tend to post longer in the beginning of an RP or scene as the moment is established and grow shorter in my responses as the story develops and characters grow familiar with each other, especially during action or active dialogue.

I usually play male roles and of the alpha male variety. I do have a female character who only needs a story to jump into. My girl characters tend to be quirky or quietly strong.

I am actively seeking a female counterpoint to a specific male hero I have in a modern fantasy story with a dark edge.

I do not care if my partner is male or female, playing male or female. We are writers. Writers write characters regardless of gender. Here is another place where I tend to be picky about partners. If you need your partner to be a certain gender to feel comfortable writing with them, we probably won't click. To this aging woman, its a sign of the hopeful younger writer who thinks (just maybe) there will be romance in it for themselves as well as their character. I am happily married and seeking a writing partner, not a romantic one.

I know this is not the most efficient Seeking Partner Post but I hope it was helpful, nonetheless.

Not necessarily true! I started an RP once by writing to somebody who posted the thread a year and half ago:zd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back