• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Novella Lit Partners for Criminal Minds or Original Content!

ZetaJane

Hi there! I'm Zeta, a 20 year old costume design student living in the CST time zone!

I write third person, past tense, advanced lit, novella/multipara style. I would strongly prefer a partner who did the same. My replies are typically a minimum of 400-800+ words. Obviously different scenes call for different word lengths, but I generally try to match and that's about the length I prefer. I also prefer to write with female, nonbinary, or afab writers, as I've had WAY too many bad experiences with straight cis men so I just don't feel comfortable writing with them, sorry! I'm also looking for someone 18+. I prefer to write only MxM or FxF ships.

Sometimes replies take a while for me, since I do get busy and sometimes motivation is a struggle, so please be patient with me and I'll be the same with you!

I love making friends with my rp partners, and it definitely helps with enthusiasm and motivation if we click really well both IC and OOC. So definitely talk to me! Send memes! Tell me about your hobbies! It's no fun writing with someone that doesn't seem remotely interested being friends with you.

Okay so onto what I'm looking to write! Currently I have a few things, so I'll be talking about Criminal Minds first and OCs second, should you only be interested in one of those categories feel free to skip the others.

Criminal Minds: So lately Criminal Minds has been my hyperfixation. I'm currently getting into Season 12 though I've had the whole show spoiled for me so don't worry about spoilers! As far as characters go, I'd like to play everyone's favorite "High intelligence, dumpstat literally everything else" character, Dr. Spencer Reid. As far as who I'd like to play him against, that depends on the dynamic you're looking for. If you'd prefer more of a platonic familial rp with no romantic component, then I'd be good with either Hotch or Morgan, but it you're looking for romance or a little more spice, then just Morgan. Hotch gives off too much Dad energy for me to be able to see him being with Reid romantically haha. I could MAYBE be convinced for a male OC depending on what the OC is like but I will not write Reid against your female OC, I don't do MxF. As far as plots go, I'm good to brainstorm pretty much anything! Just obv if we work in canonverse we won't stick strictly to the on-screen events of each case every time because copying what happens on-screen for the whole rp can get real old real quick. It's fine for some scenes though if we just want to further develop what was going through a character's head or the aftermath and such.

Originals: Honestly I have so many genres and story ideas that I like, but recently I've had a craving to play a specific OC of mine. Technically 2 OCs... but it's also sort of the same OC. They started off as the same character but just a male and female version of that character but there are some differences between them that are sort of hard to explain. You'll see what I mean haha.

So Lynn actually originally started off as a D&D character, but can be adapted to pretty much any setting. She's a thief, and she tends to be rather smart and cunning, definitely good at picking a lock and sneaking around, but she's especially skilled with words. She's flirtatious and extremely persuasive, the sort that knows she's attractive and has learned how to use her looks as a weapon. She's definitely hard to actually get to know, and though she's gotten physically close to many, she keeps people emotionally at arms length. There's definitely a lot more to her than meets the eye and I think she could definitely be rather interesting to get to know through rp. It's kinda strange because there's definitely a lot to her but I don't really want to say too much in case you're the sort that likes to uncover a mystery as the rp goes on because I definitely have lots of ideas for that haha.

Then there's Quinn, the male equivalent to Lynn, and he's the one I'm perhaps more eager to play? I'd love to write either haha, I'm just currently a bit more excited about Quinn. While Lynn's more of a thief, stealing jewels and paintings and such, Quinn's more of a con artist. Forgeries, white collar crimes, things like that. He's smaller in stature and has more of an androgenous figure, and though he's also extremely attractive, he knows that he's not the typical conventionally attractive man, and he's also learned to use that to his advantage. People tend to underestimate the short pretty boy and expect that he can do no wrong, so he's gotten really good at using that against anyone he tries to con.

As far as plots I could see them in... really the options are limitless. Medieval fantasy? Modern day? Victorian? Batman x Catwoman sorta dynamic? Something similar to White Collar? Not sure, just hit me with your ideas, I'd love to hear them!

Conclusion:

If you've made it this far, thanks for reading and I'd love to hear from you! I generally don't like to include passcodes in my ads since I find that I'm so easily distracted that when I read them in others, though I read the entire ad, by the time I say all the stuff I want to say in response to their ad in the first message I've totally forgotten about the passcode. However lately I have dealt with a lot of people who haven't bothered to read my ads before messaging me, so I'll just say in your initial message, please introduce yourself and let me know what it is about my ad that intrigued you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back