• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking new role play adventures

Kendrix-lamar

Socially awkward penguin
Hi hi! Feel free to call me Kendrix or Dawn. I'm new to this site but not new to role play by any means. I've been a role player since my teens and I'm now 27. Most of my partners have fallen off over the years (it happens, life happens). So now I'm down to one partner who I've been role playing with since my younger days. I do work full time but am able to respond at least once a day if not more often. I'm in Florida if that helps reference my time zone availability.

About my style of role play
-style (looks of the tread) aren't too important. Right now I'm learning the site so I'm mostly concerned about content
-I will match what you put out content wise. You put 3-4 paragraphs I'll match that. I hate one liners though
-I am used to managing more than one character in a story.
-i play any gender and love lgbtq + characters.
-i like about any type of role play (slice of life, horror, Fantasy, or role plays based off of anime/movies/TV. So don't be scared to ask.
-i don't mind getting to know my partner.
-i can play OCs or characters that already exist in the anime/movie/TV show

What I want in a partner
-I ask is you be honest if the role play feels boring, or if you'll be absent for an extended period of time. Please don't just ghost
-equal collaboration in ideas. I don't want to be the only one planning things.
-21+ of age. Just a preference. All my OCs are 21+. I don't play children unless they are minor characters
-spelling or grammar mistakes are okay. As long as I can understand it. I make mistakes too ahaha.

What do I want to role play currently?
-Anime listed as follows but not limited feel free to ask: my hero academia, demon slayer, death note, Avatar the Last Airbender, Legend of Korra,
-TV shows (again ask) Lucifer, Good Trouble, Orange is the New Black.
-movies: pretty much any Marvel movie or just MCU in general. Please note MCU knowledge isn't too vast so don't expect me to be super nerd on it. Same goes for Xmen
-Original ideas (please note not all ideas are fully planned out. This is where collaboration happens. I'm also open to your ideas). I don't have too many thought out but feel free to send some possible pairings and we can see what can work out
  • Rehab (any pairing) but basically two patients stuck in an 30 day rehab facility.
  • Choices: idea is a character is starting to make it big in their career (I'm thinking a singer or something) is stuck between two loves. One a rich person who can be cold and standoffish who often tries and hide their relationship but when their behind closed doors is a good partner and has been the reason the performers career is taking off. The other love is just a simple character who doesn't have much to their names.
  • Street racers: basically illegal street racing.

What do I not want to role play (don't ask)
-harry potter (just not into it nothing wrong with it)
- Dr who

Please PM if interested

Anyways here's to hunting!

Last edited:
Hi hi! Feel free to call me Kendrix or Dawn. I'm new to this site but not new to role play by any means. I've been a role player since my teens and I'm now 27. Most of my partners have fallen off over the years (it happens, life happens). So now I'm down to one partner who I've been role playing with since my younger days. I do work full time but am able to respond at least once a day if not more often. I'm in Florida if that helps reference my time zone availability.

About my style of role play
-style (looks of the tread) aren't too important. Right now I'm learning the site so I'm mostly concerned about content
-I will match what you put out content wise. You put 3-4 paragraphs I'll match that. I hate one liners though
-I am used to managing more than one character in a story.
-i play any gender and love lgbtq + characters.
-i like about any type of role play (slice of life, horror, Fantasy, or role plays based off of anime/movies/TV. So don't be scared to ask.
-i don't mind getting to know my partner.
-i can play OCs or characters that already exist in the anime/movie/TV show

What I want in a partner
-I ask is you be honest if the role play feels boring, or if you'll be absent for an extended period of time. Please don't just ghost
-equal collaboration in ideas. I don't want to be the only one planning things.
-18+ of age. Just a preference. All my OCs are 21+. I don't play children unless they are minor characters
-spelling or grammar mistakes are okay. As long as I can understand it. I make mistakes too ahaha.

What do I want to role play currently?
-Anime listed as follows but not limited feel free to ask: my hero academia, demon slayer, death note, Avatar the Last Airbender, Legend of Korra,
-TV shows (again ask) Lucifer, Good Trouble, Orange is the New Black.
-movies: pretty much any Marvel movie or just MCU in general. Please note MCU knowledge isn't too vast so don't expect me to be super nerd on it. Same goes for Xmen
-Original ideas (please note not all ideas are fully planned out. This is where collaboration happens. I'm also open to your ideas). I don't have too many thought out but feel free to send some possible pairings and we can see what can work out
  • Rehab (any pairing) but basically two patients stuck in an 30 day rehab facility.
  • Choices: idea is a character is starting to make it big in their career (I'm thinking a singer or something) is stuck between two loves. One a rich person who can be cold and standoffish who often tries and hide their relationship but when their behind closed doors is a good partner and has been the reason the performers career is taking off. The other love is just a simple character who doesn't have much to their names.
  • Street racers: basically illegal street racing.

What do I not want to role play (don't ask)
-harry potter (just not into it nothing wrong with it)
- Dr who

Anyways here's to hunting!
i am 19 and would love to do rehab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back