• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking New Partners for M// (MxM,18+) 1x1 [[Open]]

Michi

Keep your enemies close, and your friends DEAD!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi! Lots of new members, so allow me to introduce myself. I'm Michi. And I am back yet again searching for more partners. I tend to write best with advanced detailed posts and have rped for a rather large portion of my life (18+ years). My real life has gotten rather dull, and I miss having rps I could die for. All work and no role play makes Michi a very boring person. That being said my partners must be 18+ being 30+ myself, I am not comfortable rping with minors because sometimes romance comes up. Please don't start an rp with me and disappear 3 days later - if you lose interest let me know, I won't fight you on it and won't get offended. I am willing to rp over thread or private messages. So, with that in mind I am reaching out to my fellow advanced para-rpers. And hopefully I'll find some more partners like the ones that I adore so much. First of all, I will rp anything with a good plot let me scare off those who only rp genres I don't rp at all:

I don't do:
  • Fandoms, Famous People, Bands, Animes, Mangas, Books, Movies
  • High school or college plots

This does not mean we can't steal parts of the story line from things mentioned above. Just don't come at me saying that you want to be Hermione and I can be Ron, or you'll be Ciel and I'll be Sebastian. Not gonna happen. Make it unique and we'll see what we can do.

So you're interested so far huh? Awesome! Well here let me get specific, so I can scare you off unintentionally.

• I love literacy! - This means you know punctuation. You know what each different symbol is and where it goes. It doesn't have to be perfect, but at least try please. Capitalize words that need it, and remember most browsers have spell check.
  • No one-liners! - Of course we all get the occasional one-liner, and it just can't be helped; writers block can affect the best of us. But a paragraph is 4-7 sentences long, I have faith most people can at least squeeze that much out.
  • Grammar matters! - They're, there and their... They're: They are. There is a place. And their is ownership! Yes, even I mix these up on occasion, but if you're using there every time you mean they're and their, then we most likely won't mesh well. Too and to... Too means also. Ex. I want to go to the park, too.

I know no one's perfect, and if ya know, one of these things isn't your best, that's okay. As long as I can see you're trying. I'm actually really glad you've made it this far. A lot of people will have given up by now but you. You're special. You're still reading. And that puts you higher in my book and I want to thank you right now. More specifics!

• I want people who will write a story with me. Not just live out some fantasy that they wish they had going on in their real life. I put a lot of thought into my characters. I want to give them the proper life they deserve. I need your help to do that. So work with me! I'll give you what I get, and the more you give me the more you'll get back.
  • I hate when people don't know how to respond outside of interaction. Shallow characters don't make rps worth while. This is going to be a long term rp, in the sense that this is going to go on for a very, very long time and it's going to be a very, very long rp. Your character isn't just someone that you're living a fantasy through. Give them their own thoughts, feelings and life. Show me how they see the world. I hate when you have a great idea, but you can't figure out how to reply because my character isn't interacting with your's. When you read a book you don't only see people talking do you? That doesn't build a world for people to see.

And you are still here. OMG that's fabulous. If you're still reading this and going, "I totally agree!" Then just read this next part and hopefully we can work something out. I have a few ideas from RP that flopped for reasons mentioned above. But I would love to give them a fair shot with someone who RPs like I do. They really were good plots. And if you have something in mind, let me know. I'm open to offers.

1. I only play male for my main. I really only enjoy M// when it comes to romance, for the simple fact so many girls characters all turn out the same. For those who have no idea what m// means it's mxm/yaoi. But I don't want to rp with a male character who's basically a girl inside a guy's body. None of that "I only play uke" crap. We'll find out who plays what role as the characters develop within the rp. *I am not currently accepting any romantic MxF rps.*
  2. INSTA ROMANCE! That is a big no no. I don't want to jump into it where our characters are madly in love and they are definitely going to end up together. Because what if our characters end up not liking each other at all? It happens; where two characters are just so completely different they can't get along. It leads to an interesting rp.
  3. Bunnying/God Moding/Power Playing. I don't care if you do it. But if you're going to, make sure that you're an amazing rper and that whatever you have happen fits with my character's profile. Also! If you're going to do it, expect it back. I don't generally take over a main character, but I love sharing side characters. It helps the story unfold better.
  4. FTB (Fade to Black) is a must for any sort of NSFW rp, of course. Not only because of RPN rules, but because I refuse to take weeks to possible months to rp out a scene of that sort because one or both of us are replying inconsistently. That's not fun for anyone.
  5. I typically reply at least once a day, writers block or life may make my replies slower occasionally but I'll usually get something out within a week or two and give a heads up if that's the case. I give the same sort of leeway to my partners and will usually check in with a bump after 2+ weeks of not hearing anything from you.

So.. you made it to the bottom. And you're still reading. I salute you! I also hope you're interested, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Genres I like to rp:
Fantasy (Vampires, Witches, Elves, ect.)
Modern
Future (Apocalyptic, Robots, Zombies, Space, ect.)
Alternate Universes
Borrowed plots from fandoms (OCs only)
Mpreg/'Caste System' (shifter and non-shifter universes welcome)

Feel free to send me a PM with any plots or ideas that you're wanting to give a shot, or take a look at the plots below and see if any of them interest you. Some of these plots are mine, some are ones were ghosted in the past or that I've seen around and have been interested in. Note: If it's blurred, it's not currently available.

• A is pretty convinced him and his best friend, B, are soulmates. Only problem? B is already in a relationship. B has been dating a girl for awhile when she announces she's pregnant. . . and doesn't want to keep the baby. B struggles with the news until deciding he doesn't want to put the baby up for adoption. So when the baby is born, B is granted sole custody. Already roommates, A starts helping out, and over the years because like a second father figure to the baby. It's all domestic bliss, except for the part where A doesn't know where he stands with B. Are they still just friends?
    ---------------------
    A is a best-selling author who has become enveloped in his own world. Be it historical fiction, fantasy, or nonfiction--whatever the genre, the author loves exploring and writing about his own worlds. Eventually, he is out about town when he bumps into someone that makes him pause--the protagonist of his own novel. Unable to believe his eyes, he thinks he's going crazy. That is, until, he sees the person again. And again. And he realizes that his character really is...alive. What does this mean for his career? How can he get to know the character without revealing how he knows everything about him? Is he insane? Or is this really happening?
    ---------------------
    They were inseparable for years. But, one of them had bigger dreams, maybe of fame or just life outside of their small town. He wanted to leave, but B didn't. They got into a huge fight, A left while best friend B stayed in the small town, they hadn't spoken since. Years down the line, some kind of event/scandal brings A back to town.
    ---------------------
    There is a beautiful statue of A in the middle of a large city and the rumor surrounding the statue is that when they touch hands with their soulmate he will become human. Naturally it becomes a perfect photo and video opportunity to pose while holding its hand. One cute selfie attempt while travelling abroad with friends results in an empty statue podium and a very confused B just barely catching an equally confused A in their arms.
    ---------------------
    I have a couple of ideas for characters for a MC Club/Gang that I've been wanting to try out, but no specific plots per se, so if you wanna hear about those ideas feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Hi! Lots of new members, so allow me to introduce myself. I'm Michi, formerly Ricki/Todd. And I am back yet again searching for more partners. I tend to write best with advanced detailed posts and have rped for a rather large portion of my life (15+ years). My real life has gotten rather dull, and I miss having rps I could die for. All work and no role play makes Michi a very boring person. That being said my partners must be 18+, being nearly 27, I am not comfortable rping with minors because sometimes romance comes up. Please don't start an rp with me and disappear 3 days later. I also prefer to rp over thread, email or discord, I lose track of private messages very easily so I'd rather not rp there. So, with that in mind I am reaching out to my fellow advanced para-rpers. And hopefully I'll find some more partners like the ones that I adore so much. First of all, I will rp anything with a good plot let me scare off those who only rp genres I don't rp at all:

I don't do:
  • Typical high school plots.
  • Any stereotypical plots.

This does not mean we can't steal parts of the story line from things mentioned above. Just don't come at me saying that you want to be Hermione and I can be Ron, or You'll be Ciel and I'll be Sebastian. Not gonna happen. Make it unique and we'll see what we can do.

So you're interested so far huh? Awesome! Well here let me get specific, so I can scare you off unintentionally.

• I love literacy! - This means you know punctuation. You know what each different symbol is and where it goes. It doesn't have to be perfect, but at least try please. Capitalize words that need it, and remember most browsers have spell check.
  • No one-liners! - Of course we all get the occasional one-liner, and it just can't be helped; writers block can affect the best of us. But a paragraph is 4-7 sentences long. It shouldn't be hard to write four sentences.
  • Grammar matters! - They're, there and their... They're: They are. There is a place. And their is ownership! Yes, even I mix these up on occasion, but if you're using there every time you mean they're and their, then we most likely won't mesh well. Too and to... Too means also. Ex. I want to go to the park, too.

I know no one's perfect, and if ya know, one of these things isn't your best, that's okay. As long as I can see you're trying. I'm actually really glad you've made it this far. A lot of people will have given up by now but you. You're special. You're still reading. And that puts you higher in my book and I want to thank you right now. More specifics!

• I want people who will write a story with me. Not just live out some fantasy that they wish they had going on in their real life. I put a lot of thought into my characters. I want to give them the proper life they deserve. I need your help to do that. So work with me! I'll give you what I get, and the more you give me the more you'll get back.
  • I hate when people don't know how to respond outside of interaction. Shallow characters don't make rps worth while. This is going to be a long term rp, in the sense that this is going to go on for a very, very long time and it's going to be a very, very long rp. Your character isn't just someone that you're living a fantasy through. Give them their own thoughts, feelings and life. Show me how they see the world. I hate when you have a great idea, but you can't figure out how to reply because my character isn't interacting with your's. When you read a book you don't only see people talking do you? That doesn't build a world for people to see.

And you are still here. OMG that's fabulous. If you're still reading this and going, "I totally agree!" Then just read this next part and hopefully we can work something out. I have a few ideas from RP that flopped for reasons mentioned above. But I would love to give them a fair shot with someone who RPs like I do. They really were good plots. And if you have something in mind, let me know. I'm open to offers.

1. I only play male for my main. I really only enjoy M// when it comes to romance, for the simple fact so many girls characters all turn out the same. For those who have no idea what m// means it's mxm/yaoi. But I don't want to rp with a male character who's basically a girl inside a guy's body. None of that "I only play uke" crap. We'll find out who plays what role as the characters develop within the rp. *I am not currently accepting any romantic MxF rps.*
  2. INSTA ROMANCE! That is a big no no. I don't want to jump into it where our characters are madly in love and they are definitely going to end up together. Because what if our characters end up not liking each other at all? It happens; where two characters are just so completely different they can't get along. It leads to an interesting rp.
  3. Bunnying/God Moding/Power Playing. I don't care if you do it. But if you're going to, make sure that you're an amazing rper and that whatever you have happen fits with my character's profile. Also! If you're going to do it, expect it back. I don't generally take over a main character, but I love sharing side characters. It helps the story unfold better.

So.. you made it to the bottom. And you're still reading. I salute you! I also hope you're interested, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Genres I like to rp:
Modern
Alternate Universes
Mpreg/Omegaverse

Feel free to send me a PM with any plots or ideas that you're wanting to give a shot.
I’d be down with roleplaying with ya.

I'm interested! So message me if you're still looking!

Hi! Lots of new members, so allow me to introduce myself. I'm Michi, formerly Ricki/Todd. And I am back yet again searching for more partners. I tend to write best with advanced detailed posts and have rped for a rather large portion of my life (15+ years). My real life has gotten rather dull, and I miss having rps I could die for. All work and no role play makes Michi a very boring person. That being said my partners must be 18+, being nearly 27, I am not comfortable rping with minors because sometimes romance comes up. Please don't start an rp with me and disappear 3 days later. I also prefer to rp over thread, email or discord, I lose track of private messages very easily so I'd rather not rp there. So, with that in mind I am reaching out to my fellow advanced para-rpers. And hopefully I'll find some more partners like the ones that I adore so much. First of all, I will rp anything with a good plot let me scare off those who only rp genres I don't rp at all:

I don't do:
  • Typical high school plots.
  • Any stereotypical plots.

This does not mean we can't steal parts of the story line from things mentioned above. Just don't come at me saying that you want to be Hermione and I can be Ron, or You'll be Ciel and I'll be Sebastian. Not gonna happen. Make it unique and we'll see what we can do.

• No one-liners! - Of course we all get the occasional one-liner, and it just can't be helped; writers block can affect the best of us. But a paragraph is 4-7 sentences long. It shouldn't be hard to write four sentences.

Genres I like to rp:
Modern
Alternate Universes
Mpreg/Omegaverse

Feel free to send me a PM with any plots or ideas that you're wanting to give a shot.
Hi, im new to the site and roleplaying, but i have a background suited for it. I have done acting, comedy, singing, writing and visual arts. I read your post, it seems like you put effort in... im definitely that guy in my game group. I hope to hear from you.

Wow, what an amazing thread. I can tell you put a lot of work into what you do simply from this, I applaud you just for that!

With that being said, I would love to perhaps create a story with you. If you’re still open, let me know.

Wow, what an amazing thread. I can tell you put a lot of work into what you do simply from this, I applaud you just for that!

With that being said, I would love to perhaps create a story with you. If you’re still open, let me know.
Feel free to PM me with any plot ideas/interests you have and we can discuss things.

I would like to try out a roleplay with you, if you're interested. Here is the plot I had an interest in.

Two kingdoms are at war. A is a powerful knight, renowned for his skills and the many battles he has won. He is known throughout the lands as the mighty “Victory's Consort," and he has caused great trouble for the enemy. However, he isn’t actually invincible, a fact that his own army seems to forget. Several times he was thrown into a harsh battle and expected to win mostly by himself. Meanwhile, on the enemy lines, a healer, B, is becoming fed up. Healers are rare, invaluable resources. Despite that, magic is often misunderstood and even despised by non-magic users. B works his hardest to help the soldiers, yet they harass him and take him for granted.

Then comes the fiercest battle of A’s life, and it just so happens that B is on the opposing army. During the battle B is knocked out and, by some miracle, isn’t trampled by his fellow soldiers. A barely manages to defeat B's side with the last of his strength. Gravely injured, A collapses and waits for death. B wakes and, after realizing what happened, gets an idea. He heals A and then uses forbidden curse magic to bind A to him—meaning that B can give A orders, and A can’t refuse.

I would prefer to play the Knight character, if that is alright. I have a portrait for him, and if you need a CS as well then let me know. Feel free to PM me with the details when you have the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back