• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ocxcanon--My Hero Academia, Demon Slayer, or Fallout 4/New Vegas!

Marzopup

Yes, this IS a selfie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! I'm Marzo, 25 year old graduate student who is looking for RPs inbetween studying to become a librarian. If you also feel that cringe culture is dead and get way too invested in your partner's OCs, read on!

Must be 18+

Able to provide at least 2 to 3 paragraphs per character. I'm pretty flexible on this rule--if the flow of the RP requires less sometimes, that's fine! And if you want to do more, that's even better.

Able to do m/f and f/f

Literate/Adv. literate

Interested in romance

Willing to play side characters--of course we'll be focusing on our main characters, but I enjoy having my RPs feel rounded out and I'll of course play them as well
And here's what you can expect from me:

A lot of ideas--If you're looking for someone that will give input on plot, I'm your guy.

Able to reply once every 1-2 days, and I'll always communicate if that changes

At least 2 to 3 paragraphs per character, often more and rarely less

Writing f/f or m/f

Ghosting friendly, I know it can be awkward and sometimes stuff happens

If the RP is going well, I will love your OC and am the type to send you stuff that reminds me of them I find on pinterest, think of a bunch of headcanons with our couples, and possibly even write little spin off one shots.
If it sounds like you might be interested, here's my fandoms!

Caught up with the anime and the manga. Please let me know right away if you're not and want to be spoiler free!

Who I Can Play--Literally anyone in the cast but Overhaul (and Endeavor, in a shipping capacity), though generally I haven't really written the villains much. However I would say I'm most experienced with Aizawa, Tamaki, Bakugo, and Iida.

Who I'm Looking for--I have so many OCs for MHA that really, I can work with whoever you tell me you're comfortable with! Like literally, I will give you my OCs and let you pick who you like and who you would want to write against them, or you give me who you're comfortable writing and I will likely have someone I can play against them.

However, I do have this very strange specific idea for a ship with Vlad King, so if the idea of shipping him with a quirkless widowed American southern belle with children intrigues you that would definitely be a bonus.

Fully caught up on the anime and manga, let me know if you're not.

Who I Can Play--Willing to try anyone, but I have a lot of experience with Rengoku and Obanai.

Who I'm Looking For--Mitsuri, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Genya, Rengoku. (My kingdom for a Rengoku please)

So uh this one I'm a lot vaguer on. I've got a couple of OCs and I really love the game. I don't really need romance for this one and I'd consider ocxoc?

For New Vegas I have a grumpy ex-Centurion sad man and a female gay ex-conartist-turned-Followers-Doctor. Would be kind of interested in Cass and Veronica in terms of canon but I'm fine not including them.

For Fallout 4 I have a couple of sole survivor ocs where I just kind of ignore canon with and pretend wasn't married and didn't have a kid to go after. xD Would be interested in Piper or Cait for them but not strictly needed. I love Fallout so really I'll be pretty flexible just to do a fallout thread, haha.

PM me if any of this interests you! Have a good day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back