• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking MxF vampire/carpathian

Cynisca

ISO- someone to play the male counterpart in an RP based on the Carpathian series. It's not needed to have read them as I will post some background below. The main story will be around a female psychic (my character) who was captured by an organization that searches for female psychics in an effort to find lifemates for vampires. The organization believes it is run by humans, however, they are simply puppets to the vampires controlling the organization. Women taken by this organization can undergo torture to understand their abilities, and as a result of the evil nature of vampires. My character has escaped this organization with the help of a female friend who was also captured by them, and now lives on the run and works to destroy the organization. My character's abilities include strong telepathy and mental blocking. The story will follow her fleeing her lifemate for several years (we will do time jumps) before he is able to help her understand his world and they will in turn work to destroy the organization. While my character was captured, she underwent a blood testing that revealed to the vampires she was a bit of every race, never before seen. This was never communicated to her, so your character would eventually learn that when sunlight never impacts her and slowly the impact becomes less on him after blood exchanges.

Key things to know:

- Carpathians: Think vampires, but good. They are vampires with souls, so they have all the abilities. They can shapeshift, are immune to aging/illness, allergic to the sun, control/speak to animals ect. Male Carpathians stop seeing in color after the age of 50 and begin to lose all emotion. They live this way until they find their lifemate, who is literally the other half of their soul. Male Carpathians are ancient, and just beginning to learn modern ways. Some can succumb to the darkness and turn vampire. One of the most ancient bloodlines is the Dragonseeker who are the only ones who have the ability to shift into a dragon form. My character will have some of this blood.
Carpathian subcatagory: Carpathians have warriors and healers for the men. Rather self-explanatory but one thing worth mentioning is that when Carpathians heal, they leave their body and enter the wounded as light, healing from the inside out. Salvia and soil are also healing.

- Lifemates: Carpathian souls are split in half when a Carpathian is born. Their form of marriage is a ritual that includes binding words and three blood exchanges. This ritual brings the light and emotion back to the males and prevents them from becoming vampires.

- Vampires: turned Carpathians, usually decaying, evil, and not of sound mind but incredibly clever. There are basic vampires and master vampires. They can also create ghouls by trying to turn ordinary humans effectively turning them into slaves. They can also turn humans into puppets- similar to ghouls but temporary.

- Misc: Carpathians females can be born or turned so long as their lifemate converts them. There are lycans, a race of Jaguar (nonhumans who can shapeshift into Jaguar), and mages. The high mage Xavier cursed the Carpathian soul so the Carpathians would struggle with infertility, but that won't be too prevalent. The Carpathians are ruled by a prince, but also not super relevant. Humans don't know about vampires/Carpathians.

There is a lot here, but I can definitely help learn the world as we go too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back