• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Seeking Musician 1x1 RP [18+]

Inquieta

Always Tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all!

I fulfilled my needs for D&D-based RPs, and now I'm also looking for some musician-based 1x1 RPs!

I don't have a specific plot in mind, but I have a few pairing ideas, which include (but aren't limited to):
Bandmate x bandmate.​
Musician x fan.​
Musician x non-fan/hater.​
Musician x security guard.​
Musician x manager.​
Musician x rival musician.​

And of course, we don't even have to do romantic pairings; it can even be platonic!

If you're interested in a musician-themed RP, feel free to drop me a message and we can discuss things!

ABOUT ME
  • Goes by Inquieta, Inq, or Nic.
  • 26 years old.
  • They/Them pronouns.
  • East of England (GMT timezone).
  • Unemployed, and not studying - meaning lots of free time to chat and RP!
  • Will try and reply at least once a day, but at minimum once a week.
  • Semi-literate to advanced.
  • Usually writes between 200 and over 1,000 words per reply, depending on partner's length of responses (averages at about 350-ish words per reply).
  • Writes in third person, past/present tense (has a bad habit of switching between the two).
  • Will write male, female and non-binary characters
  • Usually, characters will be 18 years or older.
  • Will write MxF, MxM, FxF, or NBxAnything pairings.
  • Prefers OC characters (will very rarely write a canon character, even for fandom RPs).
  • Will write on RPN, Discord (Inquieta#6133), or Google Docs.
  • Loves OOC chatter!
  • Adores their dog and will talk about her for hours.
  • Also loves tattoos, and has eight of their own.
  • Plays bass guitar in spare time.
  • Commissions lots of art work of their characters and hoards it all, but would love to show them off.

ABOUT YOU
  • 18 years or older (no upper age limit).
  • LGBT+ friendly.
  • Enthusiastic about writing.
  • Develops ideas and plots with me about potential events in the RP(s).
  • Preferably enjoys chatting OOC alongside roleplaying.
  • Lets me know if you have any triggers before we start the RP.
  • Will hopefully let me know if you are no longer enjoying the RP and want to drop it (no hard feelings).

MY RULES
  • Follow the site's rules and guidelines. They're there for a reason, and I'm not looking to get kicked off the site.
  • Please refrain from going into explicit detail about suicide and self-harm. Having them in backstories/brushing over them is fine, but I don't feel comfortable with going into great detail about such topics.
  • Plots that are purely based around pregnancies make me somewhat uncomfortable. I don't mind if it happens at some point with already developed characters and after it's been discussed between us OOC, but starting off with a pregnancy and basing the entirety of the plot around it just doesn't interest me.
  • Don't lie to me about your age, this will make me extremely uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back