• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings » Seeking Murder Husband〔M/M ♡ Updated 3/3/21〕

Eridian

ᑕᗴᖇ丅ᎥᖴᎥᗴᗪ ǤᗝᗷᒪᎥᑎ
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━»•» «•«━┑
e6eea2003730d032a9fa7f562c788deb.gif

┕━»•» «•«━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
g r e e t i n g s !
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

about me
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

» I'm Eridian and use they/them pronouns! It's nice to meet you! ♡
» I'm 27 and have been roleplaying for about fifteen years now.
» I consider myself advanced and write between 250-900 words per reply depending on my partner.
» I don't mind if you write less or more, it's quality over quantity!
» My partners must be 18+ at minimum.
» Doubling up isn't preferred but I can be talked into it if the plot is good enough!
» I strictly write M/M pairings and am open for both platonic and romantic.
» I'm very versatile on where we rp! My discord is Eridian#0179, send me a friend request if you like!
» I'm looking for someone to take up the role of my psychopathic brain child's (future?) murder husband.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
n a t h a n a e l
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙

charming

psychopath

VICIOUS.

INGENIOUS.

UNSTABLE.

WINSOME.

Meet Nathanael, my resident psychopath and a notorious charmer. He doesn't parade his particular brand of crazy, or if he does he makes sure that he's charming and fun enough to be written off as simply eccentric. He can range from as young as 18 and as old as 35 in the universes he typically exists in and his history is adaptable to verses but it always holds the same core themes which involve an extremely abusive and unstable childhood and adolescence, culminating into him becoming what he affectionately likes to refer to as "A Neccessary Evil".

Don't let his honeyed words fool you though, Nate enjoys being cruel and violent for the sheer thrill of it and rush of power and adrenaline it gives him. That he chooses when and where to unleash his darker inclinations does not mean he's a stable individual and his history frequently comes back to haunt him ranging from full-blown hallucinations to being quick-to-temper depending on his mental state and the backstory he's currently adopted. He's a charmer, a sweet-talker, ranging from that frat boy that always makes you laugh to the charmer that makes baristas flush at how playfully flirtatious and polite he is.

You would never think that he's the monster he is looking at him, he's perfected the facade of "Normal" and it makes him rather dangerous because you'd never see his true self coming if you weren't looking for it. But if you are, he's always at least a murderer and more often than not a serial killer with an alias, Azazel, and he's rather fantastic at what he does as his hobby. He has a particular weakness for going after pedophiles and rapists as his targets, again due to his own history, and it tends to make the general populace less nervous of his alter ego's activities.

WANT MORE DETAILS? CLICK FOR HIS GOOGLE DOC!

code: s e v e n s e v e n

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━┑
i n t e r e s t s !
┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
current hyperinterests are marked with
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

» Harry Potter
» Soulmates
» Supernatural Creatures
» Dark Fairytales
» Slice Of Life
» A/B/O
» Slow Burn
» Superpowers
» College Roomates
» Futuristic/Dystopian Android x Creator
» Monster/Human
» Mythological God/God or God/Mortal
» Enemies To Friends To Lovers/ Enemies To Lovers

» There's plenty of other things I am interested in, please give me all your ideas!
» Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or interest! ♡

Last edited:
Sorry to all that messaged me! Life got a bit crazy. If you're still interested, please let me know!

Otherwise, I'm looking for new pals to throw my psycho at! Hit me up!​

Still looking for more pals!
DM me or reach out to me on discord!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back