• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Multiple Male Characters (MxM, MxF, Updated 10/1)

Hey, mate. First of all, my battleborn support goes to you. I have just recently fought cancer and won, and I believe in your ability to do so as well.

Secondly, I'd like to try out something more realistic (maybe peppered with superpowers), but at the same time light and maybe even a little bit idle, if you're into such a thing.

Hey! Been awhile since I've roleplayed but I'm looking to reenter the scene. I'd really be interested in fleshing out a great plot for Potions if you're interested!

What's the one really awful horror movie about a southern town that eats people and one of the travelers carries around a dead dog?

Whoever made animals was really mean for giving centipedes 100 legs. Everyone makes fun of them, their feelings must be super hurt.

There is a shop in iZombie called Meat Cute, which is a spin-off of the phrase "meet cute" which is essentially where two love interests meet in a way that's considered silly and adorable. Strange choice for what is secretly a human butcher shop.

I really wanted my next bump to be during the official gay pride month but I'll just pretend it's midnight over here. HAPPY GAY PRIDE Y'ALL!

Paccheri millerighe is a large, tube-like pasta that translates to slaps because eating it properly should make a slapping sound.

Pants. The pockets on your pants. Do you see those little metal studs at the corners? They're called Rivets. They're on certain spots to add support to seam corners.

Sorry to post here instead of pm, but the website won't let me send one yet.
It keeps saying that it's spam, but here is what I was trying to ask:

Hi, I'd be interested in doing the Wishing Witch RP with you, if it is still available by the time you're reading this.
I was thinking that perhaps it could be set in a dystopian or post apocalyptic setting where before the disaster, if there was one, that witches were a shunned minority - until shit hits the fan and people are looking to solve their problems with magic (crab legs).

The newest Disney movies are actually pretty cute. Go check out Zombies and Descendants. I just watched all four movies with the youngest kid here and I have no complaints.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back