• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LullabySiren

It seems to be easier said than done these days to find fellow multi paragraph to novella RPers. Thus, here I am. Some information about what I'm seeking below. As it states above, MUST be 18 yrs or older!

Eras: Medieval, Regency, Victorian, 1920s-1950s, Modern
Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural (such as vampires, werewolves, etc. Not the TV show)
Below are Fanfictions I am open to but note that I prefer to play characters of my own creation.
-Harry Potter (will not play or play with people or characters under 18)
-Marvel (X-Men, Avengers, etc.)
-TrueBlood

Please check out my rules, as it appears it's wisest to post them here to avoid any weird messages.

Rules for RPing with me:
1. Must multi paragraph and/or novella style roleplay. No one liners.
1a. PLEASE, for the love of all things roleplaying, please write "[Insert Your Character's Name] picked up the glass", not "I picked up the glass". This is not a book. I am not playing with you; my character is interacting with yours.
2.a PLEASE do not just send me a post without discussing first. I have MULTIPLE characters and have no clue what you want (modern, fantasy, human, witch, vampire, etc.).
2. If you request to add me, please be prepared to send me a message. I promise, I don't bite. If I've added you, it means I see great potential in our minds working well together.
3. RESPECT. Please have respect for me and I will do the same to you. I am a human. I will not accept disgusting or rude messages from anyone.
4. No god modding...please! You control your character, I control mine. Unless we've discussed something, please stop.
5. I don't always have a character or storyline I'm set to. If you do, please be upfront with me from the getgo. I don't need to waste my time trying to come up with something when you're set in stone on something else.
6. I will not RP anything anime/video games, anything involving characters under 18. Just NO! Take that elsewhere.
7. While I prefer creating my own characters in their own storylines, I can be persuaded to play a non-canon character in the following universes: Harry Potter, Marvel, TrueBlood, Witcher. And while I am still not versed in Vampire Diaries or Supernatural, I am open to learning but refused to be pressured.
8. Can we just have some fun? Is that so hard?!
9. I am open to roleplaying on Discord. It can be easier as you receive notifications that someone has replied to your post. But this does not mean I'm available 24/7. I have furbabies, an S.O., and a life beyond RPing.
10. Shoot me a message if you made it through these rules.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back