• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Uninimical

I am looking for a male 1x1 role play partner, 21+

I am a casual role-player, I am at least semi-literate but I don't always feel like a RP needs
paragraph responses (especially if the characters are in the middle of a conversation), I
think sometimes paragraphs take way from the story. However, consistent one-liners kill
the mood and cause me to loose interest. I need a partner able to match my flow and keep
the story interesting. Below are a list of common pairings I like followed by a synopsis I am
currently craving. DM me if you would like to set up a RP. Thanks.

-Pairings: (bold = my character)

Brother/Sister (real or step)
Teacher/student
girl
/her friends father
new Vamp/sire
Werewolf/mate
Pirate/Captive

Also, I should probably note that while I want the main focus of my RPs to be romance,
I do still desire a plot. I love exploring the emotions, and turmoil around each pairing
and building out their world as we play.

If you are not interested in any of these, but you still want to try to RP with me, hit me up
I would love to hear your ideas and work something out.

Currently Craving: (This is just an idea of the outline, any details can be changed)

[your character] is in his second year teaching at Preston Academy and is blown away
by the smart, witty girl hiding out near the punch bowl. Having never seen her
before, he assumes she is an older sister to one of his students that has been roped
into chaperoning by an overly busy parent. However, he shocked and disappointed to
learn she is actually a student.

Cami is the girl everyone was talking about last year, the one who broke down in the
cafeteria, the one who supposedly tried to kill herself and the one who they say
spent a year in rehab. The rumors about her spread like a whirlwind, no one knows
what actually happened that year and it seems as if people prefer to speculate than
to learn the truth. So Cami finds herself spending most of her time alone, and
avoiding the whispers and stares of her peers until [your character] cant take seeing her
so down. An unlikely friendship strikes up between the two as they bond over books,
music and life. But how long can they fight their true feelings for one another, and
how will [your character] react to the truth about her past.

After having a rather serious nervous breakdown at the end of her sophomore year,
it was recommended that Camille be home schooled for the next year in order to
better learn how to manage stress. So when Camille attends the Preston Academy
annual back to school mixer before her senior year, she bonds very quickly with the
only person that does not treat her like a stigma, but what does she do when she
learns he is a teacher?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back