• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

free2bealways

Master Mischief Maker
Hi there!

You can call me Free. :)

I'm in my thirties. I've been writing since they taught me to form letters in elementary school. I've been roleplaying since middle school, so a long time. I have role-played a few times with strangers, but for the most part, I role-played with a long-term rp partner. She and I both loved writing, YA and love stories, so we fit really well together. We don't rp anymore, so I'm hoping I can find a new partner here.

I like a lot of different kinds of role-plays. I've done some in an x-men world, college life, high school life, body switching, labyrinths, etc. I'm not into things getting too dark, but it's expected that characters will be complex (which may include a tragic backstory). I prefer something with a love story, but I don't like that to be the focus of the story. There has to be a lot of other stuff going on too. I like sci-fi, dystopian, futuristic, low fantasy, contemporary and others.

I do not do historical, horror or fandoms. I don't mind "based on" but not "existing in" the fandom world. I'm all about original content.

I'm used to playing two characters at a time. I only play original characters, but I reuse the same ones over and over because it's was fun to see them in different settings. So I may introduce a new-to-me character, or I may recycle one I've grown to love over the years. I play both male and female characters. I prefer mxf romance. But NPCs or minor characters can be whatever. I'm looking to create an rp with characters aged 24-35.

I am looking for some with a lot of rp and general writing experience. I'd prefer to work with someone around my age (26-42). I don't have a post length requirements. It's more about quality for me. My posts vary from a few paragraphs to a few pages. But if our characters are dialoguing, I prefer a few sentences for a more natural conversational flow.

I'd prefer to role-play with other women.
_____

Fair warning: I am in grad school, which means I don't have a lot of free time, especially during the semester. I'm currently on summer break though!

Also, I'm one of those annoying people who has assigned a color to each character. ;)

hey, love! I'd love to talk about writing with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back