• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking Long term rp partner

LanceBlu

Hey! Im looking to do some rping. I used to rp a couple years back and Im looking to get into it again.
Right now I kinda like the vibe of doing something possible dnd inspired. Im also a big bnha fan so Im really into that as well as several other fandoms. I also like to work with ocs and your ocs are welcomed as well. Hit me up and we can try something out.
LGBT characters are welcomed but not a requirement

Hey ! I also have been out of roleplay for a few years. Before hand I had roleplayed for about 9 years over instagram. I have tried to play dnd, but I find the numbers & math involved tend to throw me off a bit, but I adore the fantasy aspect. I have started bnha, but I have not finished it. But I have finished some other anime (not manga, i only specify because some anime isn't caught up with the manga). I look forward to hearing from you !!

Hello,
I also just got back into RP after not doing for awhile. I have played D&D a bit, but did not enjoy all the math and numbers associated with it, however I did enjoy the fantasy part of it. I also a big fan of bnha having watched the anime and read the manga to the most recent chapter. I tend to use kakaotalk and discord to Rp, but am open to other ways. I hope we can talk and RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back