• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Long-Term RP Partner

savored

Player 1 connecting...
Okay. I'm currently seeking an RP partner, preferable a long-term one with whom to do multiple rps with. The pairings I'm willing to RP are the following :
  • Male x Male (my preference)
  • Male x Female
  • Female x Female
  • It doesn't have to be a romance, honestly
My requirements for a partner are:
  • Must be quick to respond (I prefer at least once a day, and to be told if you're not going to be responding for longer than that)
  • Must be bringing something to the rp. Please don't make me do all the "heavy-lifting" in the ideas department
  • Must be willing to try multiple RP's, from fantasy to Sc-Fi to many in-between. I prefer to switch things up so our Rp's don't get boring and repetitive
  • I don't mind if you post from 1 sentence to 4 paragraphs, as long as you're putting things into the rp!
I have multiple ideas involving many different types of RP's! I really don't want to spend so much time pouring them all onto this post, so I'll just list a few ideas:
  • Character A is the biggest Mafia boss in New York. Their "family", a small group of their most skilled workers, are their only true friends. That is, until they go with one of their close workers to drop off his kid at preschool, the rest of the close friends following suit. While dropping the young child off, Character A meets Character B, a kind school teacher, and falls in love
  • Character A and Character B fall in love in an MMORPG, but they don't realize they go to the same high school.
  • Character A is a child, being kidnapped. Character B is the outraged monster living under their bed vowing to find them and bring them home (I also had a similar thought, Character A assigns monsters, yet with one child, Character B, every monster assigned has quit, so Character A decides to do it themselves)
  • Nearly anything to do with Marvel
  • Character A, a Prince, and Character B, the leader of the revolution against the royal family
  • Etc. (many more I didn't feel like typing out)
PM me if you're interested. We can RP something else if you have any ideas as well!
Side note: I usually prefer Discord to converse over

I'm down to do the second RP, and I do also have a discord (I think I still have the app XD) I'm new to the site so I couldn't send a PM

The MMORPG sounds fun & The kid and monster one sounds super cute but I’m also up to hearing what else you got. If your still searching

Hey there! I have a few ideas planned out and would love to come up with something together, if you're at all interested. MxM is my preferred RP pairing as well.

I'm down to rp either the second or last rp idea, and am open to others if you have them. I also have a couple ideas of my own. I'm new so I can't send PM, I also have no idea what discord is but if you have a Quotev or roleplay.me account we can discuss there. Or even polyvore.

Morrisa would work well for the first, being bloodthirsty and elusive enough to avoid capture while trying to keep her family alive. Who would really suspect such a young and cute girl to be the head of the Empire? Perhaps she finds a teacher or teacher's aide who is in an abusive relationship and takes care of it for her?

Kumiko totally for the second. She's not very popular, tending to keep to herself, but in Evengale Online (made up the name) she is a great mage, head of a guild consisting of just herself. She needs a fighter type to help her with a quest, but instead of asking for help she just starts a new account as a samuri. You find this new character and help her, thinking that she is new while she is just too shy to correct you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back