• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Seeking long term rp partner either here or discord preferred

Artistimistic

Looking to roleplay!
Hello! My name is Elliott, I've been roleplaying since I was about 11. I'm now aged 25, and am looking for new roleplay partners to do 1 on 1 roleplays with. I prefer high fantasy with human (oids) or beasts. I don't like doing plain humans.
I identify as non binary and use they/them pronouns so please only refer to me as such. I am willing to roleplay as any gender however.
I usually write anywhere from a paragraph, to multi paragraphs depending on what's happening and how interesting the roleplay is. Dialogue responses may be shorter.

My favorite thing to roleplay is SAO non canon. So we make our own characters that are stuck in a very quest heavy video game world. I like the dnd aspect of rolling dice for stats and action-checks such as stealth, persuasion, etc. I also like using npc generator to fill the world with npcs that are interesting with cool plot hooks and back stories that we can both play as they fit our needs. Please do write back to me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back