• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking long term RP for multiple fandoms

GhostsShadow

Hello there!

I been in the market for some fandoms as of late, and perhaps certain characters of said fandoms...I sometimes have a penchant for the villains as a forewarning...and exploring possible redemption solutions.
I tend to RP whatever my partner is comfortable with so anything from single paragraph to novella length posts is within my limits. So far, the fandoms I am looking for are:

Overwatch
Red Dead Redemption
Borderlands
Marvel

I am a pretty active person, and try to actively respond every day to my RPs! If anyone is interested or knows someone who is, feel free to message me! There are other fandoms I am interested in, but probably would need more discussion.

Not exactly fight roleplays, though I don't rule out those scenes if they occur. I just don't want the fight scenes to be the main core of the RPs themselves
well i like to do first the fighting and then a story whit ouer both charakters but if you dont like okey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back