• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking long term role play partner!

Hello there, Wistful Wisteria here!

I'm new to the sight, but not to role play and i'm looking for a semi-literate to literate partner, who's at least 17+, to role play with!

What I'm looking for:

• Steady and lengthy replies! You don't have to write a novel, and I understand that sometimes it can be hard to come up with a paragraph in response to something, but please don't only reply with one liners. It really kills the role play. I prefer decent grammar, mistakes happen though, god knows I make them. So I'm pretty forgiving on that part. As for frequency, please at least be able to reply once a day. Though I totally understand if things get in the way of that. Also, if you aren't feeling the RP, let me know. We can try to change what ever the problem is or simply ditch it all together. At least just give me a heads up!
  • OOC discussions! I love sharing my art and ideas about characters and I've found that if we both engage personally that it can really help our plots! Besides, I'm a nerd and i really geek out over characters... but this would have to be a separate chat as to not kill the RP.
  • Romance! I really like romantic subplots in my RP's, though it doesn't have to be a main focus at all. I do F x F, or M x F, but not M x M. Sorry if that's what you're looking for, I'm no good at playing male leads.
  • Dark plots! Like gritty plots, well me too! In fact I prefer darker themes and tones, and I'm not one to shy away from anything!
  • Fandoms? Not my thing... plots that pull inspiration from other things are totally fine however!
  • Characters! I main females however I am willing and will probably do a variety of side characters. I am only looking to main one character at a time however.
I wanted to keep this post kind of vague as I like to come up with plots with other people, please pm if you're interested, i'd love to meet you!

Hello! Not sure if you'd still be interested in partnering up. If so I'd love it if you could send me a message. I don't think I can send them out myself yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back