• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LanceBlu

Hey! Im looking to do some rping. I used to rp a couple years back and Im looking to get into it again.
Right now I kinda like the vibe of doing something possible dnd inspired. Im also a big bnha fan so Im really into that as well as several other fandoms. I also like to work with ocs and your ocs are welcomed as well. Hit me up and we can try something out.
LGBT characters are welcomed but not a requirement

I would be interested in discussing this. I've also been out of roleplaying for a couple years and want to get back into it. I love the idea of doing a DnD inspired roleplay. Feel free to message me

I
Hey! Im looking to do some rping. I used to rp a couple years back and Im looking to get into it again.
Right now I kinda like the vibe of doing something possible dnd inspired. Im also a big bnha fan so Im really into that as well as several other fandoms. I also like to work with ocs and your ocs are welcomed as well. Hit me up and we can try something out.
LGBT characters are welcomed but not a requirement
If you’re still searching in open to doing a RP! I have some prompts or we can use one of yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Back