• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone!

well I’ve been mia for about a year now and wanna get back into role playing. I do have a pretty busy schedule but I will always try to reply ASAP. I do a lot of fandom but am also up for original ideas. I do require we double (I will play a male for your female as long as you play a male for my female) I just find it the most fair 🤷🏻‍♀️
anway if anyone is interested just let me know!

some fandoms I enjoy: ❤️= ones I really wanna do
❤️Harry Potter
Marvel
❤️Supernatural (tv show)
GOT (only up to season six)
A lot of punk/ rock bands and singers
Hunger games
❤️House of night (Would really love to do this if anyone else has read this series)
Star Wars
Beautiful creatures (only finished the first two books)

some original idea themes I enjoy
Slice of life
Fantasy
❤️Historical
❤️Supernatural

Some other rules:
18+ only sorry
I only pm on here or through threads
I try to write at least one paragraph for each character and more if I can. I am not perfect though and I don’t expect you to be either. I make grammar mistakes and sometimes I can’t come up with a whole lot, I’m okay if that happens to you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back