• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seeking Long Term Partners

Phoenix.Rising

Lurking
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello and thank you for taking a look at my thread! As the title states, I'm currently in search of long term role plays. So I'll give you a bit of an overview on me. I'm currently holding down a job that has me working odd hours. That being said, I usually will have time to reply to posts at least once a day and on occasion, maybe a couple times. I've been writing stories and roleplaying for a near 10 years now and consider myself an advanced writer. I love detail and character development and would like a partner who feels the same way. I usually write 6+ paragraphs- though I understand dialogue scenes could be less. So on to my rules...

I like a well-rounded story. That means, drama, conflict, romance, etc... With that said, while I do prefer romance in my stories, I don't do the whole 'love at first sight' deal. I like everything to develop naturally.

Please brainstorm and plot with me :D

Grammar and spelling are important, but I mean, typos happen.

Please be 21+

I prefer to roleplay over Discord or PM's.

Now, on to the fun stuff!

Fandoms: (Characters listed below are who I'd like to pair with my OC. If you'd like to double, let me know who you'd like me to play for you.)

Supernatural:
Dean X OC (Can double as Sam)****

MCU Daredevil/Punisher:
Frank Castle X OC (Can double as Matt/Billy)*****

Spartacus: Blood and Sand:
Crixus X OC (Can double as Spartacus)

True Blood:
Eric X OC
(Can double as Bill)

Divergent:
Four X OC (Can double as anyone)

The Walking Dead:
Shane/Rick X OC
(Can double as anyone)

The Hunger Games:
Finnick X OC (Can double as anyone)

Once Upon A Time:
Killian Jones/Hook X OC (Can double as anyone)

The Originals:
Elijah X OC
(Can double as Klaus)

The Vampire Diaries:
Enzo X OC
(Can double as Damon or Stefan)

Game of Thrones:
Jon Snow X OC
(Can double as anyone)

Heroes:
Peter or Sylar X OC (Can double as anyone)

Lord of the Rings:
OC X OC (Can double as anyone)

The Hobbit:
Thranduil/OC X OC (Can double as anyone)

Pirates of the Caribbean:
Jack X OC (Can double as anyone)

Interview with the Vampire:
Lestat X OC
(Can double as Louis)

Thor/Avengers/Thor 2/Ragnarok:
Loki X OC (Can double as Thor or anyone)

Skyrim:
OC X OC
(Can double as anyone)

Dragon Age:
Alistair X OC (Can double as Cullen)**

Cyberpunk 2077:
Johnny Silverhand X OC (Can double as anyone)*****

Devil May Cry:
Vergil (not the reboot) X OC (Can double as Dante)***

Critical Role 1 or 2:
Grog, Vax, Fjord, Caleb X OC (Can double as anyone)***

Please PM with any interest you might have. There's probably some other fandoms I'm into that I just forgot to list here, so there's something you think I might be into, lemme know!

Last edited:
Hello there, first let me say it is truly nice to meet you! I've been a writer since I was about six, so I've been doing it for a while, and have had time to spark my literature and writing flame. I also do not like to call these roleplays, but tend to refer to the basic ones like that. I love to get a small theme or topic and love to create a story and a world with them. A lot of the time my characters often reflect me, or the mood I'm currently in, but I also try and keep it in the frame of the basis I made for them! I tend to use this website or Discord, yet I do not have a problem using another site if that is a requirement of yours.

I have been writing stories for years, though I tend to keep them Private as I feel as if they are never complete personally, when it comes to making stories with other people, I tend to be known as what people call a mirror writer. Unprompted if I am in love with the story I can get four to six paragraphs easily, and go on further with my passion for the story. Unprompted though If I do not share a lot of the passion for the story that we are currently in, I can get two or more paragraphs easily.

I love having OoC conversations, just because it means you get to know your partner, which can make you more comfortable and possibly become friends with them! I tend to try and be a very positive person and get along with my writing partners as I tend to be shy in real life and having a conversation with someone online is way easier than face to face.

I can play both Male and Female characters in a strong fashion, yet I tend to play males as most of my partners prefer playing Female characters. I love doing slow-burning romances - yet I don't have a lot of experience when it comes to fluff scenes. I tend to also so dark-themed stories, and the only thing that will take a little easing into is any Drug Abuse in stories, if you have a question as to why I will gladly explain in a private message. I also don't tend to do Fandoms or unoriginal characters, as I don't feel like they are my own and therefore I can't write much for them. I also can change my writing tense based on how my partner is writing.

I would love to roleplay with you, but again I don't really do fandoms, though I also love fantasy and the supernatural, yet I am flexible with anything.

Hello there! Are you still looking for something LotR? If so, did you have any plots/ideas you wanted to roll with? o:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back