• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

galakzee

Heart Science
ye.gif

About Me​
Hi there! Thanks for reading this post. My name is Paige, I'm 21, and live in central Florida. I started roleplaying in 7th grade and fell in love with it. Over the years I've done a lot of different stuff, from original concepts to fandom. I would describe myself as a semi-literate to literate roleplayer focused on character-driven plots. I'm also not afraid to double or triple up on characters. As for genre, I'm primarily interested in romance with subgenres such as fantasy, science fiction, or historical.

Outside of roleplay, I like to play video games (some favorites are Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Animal Crossing, Legend of Zelda: BoTW, and Danganronpa) and watch anime. I am a big Love Live! fan as well. In addition, I've been playing D&D with the same group for over a year now and really enjoy listening to actual play podcasts.

What I'm Seeking​
My ideal roleplaying partner is someone who:
  • Is willing to roleplay FxF or MxF ships.​
  • Won't ghost me. If you need to leave the RP for any reason, please just let me know!​
  • Is at least semi-literate. I would prefer responses between 2 and 3 paragraphs on average, though I understand there are circumstances that might necessitate longer or shorter replies.​
  • Shares their own ideas for the direction of the RP! It's exhausting being the one to come up with all setting and plot ideas. I want us to be able to collaborate on the story.​
  • Is willing to double up on characters if necessary.​
  • Is patient with replies. I'm a full time college student with an internship (and also easily distracted). My goal is at least 1 post a day, though there may be some days where I can't post at all and some where I can post multiple times.​
  • Is willing to chat OOC! I would like to get to know you outside of the RP as it helps me roleplay better.​
  • Is LGBTQ+ friendly.​
  • Is 18+. This one is nonnegotiable. As an adult I'm really not comfortable roleplaying romance scenarios with minors.​

Plot?​
Plot is something I would prefer we come up with together. If you have an idea you're super passionate about, I would be willing to give it a try! If you don't, that's okay, too. I would prefer an original story over a fandom RP. If, after reading this post, you think we could get along well and roleplay well together, please shoot me a PM or reply to this post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back